Chumbimba

Pain Period When Socializing

25 posts in this topic

@Meetjoeblack definetly not a virgin I have a lot of experience with women. I just keep getting the ones who approach me, not the ones I want and they end up being hoes.

The thought of approaching a girl makes me want to vomit 

27 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

The thought of approaching a girl makes me want to vomit 

one of my favorite athletes is Mad a Mario. Super Mario Balotelli.

He's a black pro soccer player. He does crazy stuff. He's a orphan abandoned. a rich Italian family raised him.

he has had flashes of brilliance. Sadly he never become world class. he didn't do the work.

youtube muscle flex.

31 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Meetjoeblack definetly not a virgin I have a lot of experience with women. I just keep getting the ones who approach me, not the ones I want and they end up being hoes.

lmfao it's part of the process.

learn game. start small. say hi.= win

do a 30 day challenge.

stack to get #. stack to pull.

scaffolding like Lego. chalk everything to win. aim for the winner effect. read the book. Get Ws.

it doesn't matter where you get inspired from. It just matters you find it. you digg deep especially when you have nothing more to give.

I am not Jordan. Yes, it's a commercial. it is super inspiring to hear that from the GOAT. He failed over and over again. That's why he succeeds.

As in, MJ isn't above the process.

There's books like Outliers or Talent is overrated. We can dismiss Jon Jones or MJ and Gretzky as talented but it removes countless hours input on their greatness. There's a theory about being world class and requiring 10,000 hours.

No. I won't Play sports like MJ. The point is, how much time are you putting into social skills? Approaching? education? Reading? Meditation? Purpose?

I read a book a week. usually more. I meditate everyday. I am rewiring my thinking patterns.

My sense of self value and self-concept isn't altered by rejection. I am still the same man with or without the girl. it's arbitrary. I wasn't supposed to evolve. I spent years at it.

Like in Fight Club, Gun to the head, could I approach? What if I could bring back family and friends that passed away?

When I couldn't do it for myself, I got leverage in other ways. I can't bring family or friends back. I figured I would die alone. If no matter what, I can't change fate, what do I have to lose?

Things slowly started to change. 

You have nothing to lose . everything to gain.