Friend

There Is Nothing!

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Do whatever it takes to convince yourself that you are not shooting for any spiritual work at all and not at all going for enlightenment. Just stay on track and do the work but not at all for any goal other than doing it. Remember that whie noticing everything there is nothing at all here at all to learn and that it beyond truthful. Litterly just look at everything around you. We fucking exist! Like honestly. This is the universe and there is just shit all over the fact that this is everything here. 

Trust me, everyone think like that no matter what they say. :D

15 hours ago, Friend said:

Hey guys. Do whatever it takes to convince yourself that you are not shooting for any spiritual work at all and not at all going for enlightenment. Just stay on track and do the work but not at all for any goal other than doing it. Remember that whie noticing everything there is nothing at all here at all to learn and that it beyond truthful. Litterly just look at everything around you. We fucking exist! Like honestly. This is the universe and there is just shit all over the fact that this is everything here. 

if we are not to shoot for any spiritual work, and not go for enlightenemtn, then what track are we going to be on and what work are we going to do and why are we doing the work, if there is no goal.

Living life and do try everything is waste of life really,didnt master anithing(be greath in something),didnt have amazing felathionship,didnt help others,...not to pursuit in life-no dissipointment,but,for me,that is so wrong,   meditation isnt purpose of life and only thing,it is the tool for inner world,and it is also outer world,if you meditate you will be more efective...okey we are in universe,we exist,but lot of stuff to explore,to go to limits,you just sit all your life and do nothing ,why are you living? Enlightenment teachers have seminars,and youtube channels ,earn money ,   ... they dont just sit and do nothing...

The way I interpret these comments is, you can't meditate with a specific goal in mind because that would almost be a fantasy of the ego? Is that correct?

@ranzo1 I apologize for the mix up due to my wording. What I wrote was not an attempt to push nihilism, but rather to reiterate that it does not matter what approach you take toward enlightenment because that turns the doing into a path to a goal. Everything that you see every day is a blessing in disguise so to speak. The labeling of objects takes away a shit ton from what it actually is. That's because we don't actually know what anything is besides the human name for it and whatever the object is in association to us. I have aways had a preference for trees throughout my life. What the heck is a tree actually though (Or anything). When what is known as a tree is labeled a tree, that is all it will be for people every time they see it. We pretend to know everything because we make up names for things and since we have seen said object in the past and we know the name, we must know something about it but when in reality we don't. To actually sit there and not know what anything is can be an eye opening experience .

Edit: Wording and Grammer 

Edited by Friend