Strangeloop

Constant thoughts on qutting my Life Purpose

3 posts in this topic

So I'm a beatboxer and my dream is to be a champion atleast a vice champion at it, I want to perform to people but I'm afraid to being rejected and I don't want to be this way. So many times I told my self that I should quit beatboxing and do this spiritual work instead, teach meditation or something. So I don't know, I like beatbox, I like the reactions the smiles the engangement I get from other people when I beatbox, but the fear of losing is killing me. So whenever I try to motivate myself I start feeling resistance towards beatboxing. Anyways I think it's all just bullshit because I haven't done anything fully on for ten years or so. Anything I could master I didn't master, yet. So I still have work to do, I guess what I'm looking for while writing this here is your support anything that would push me towards more beatboxing. Am I mistaken for choosing beatbox over spirituality? I don't know. And I know that I Have all the answers within me so I guess I will find it out with time...

Have you faced resistance? How did you deal with it? What are the mistakes you have made while choosing a life purpose? 

I opened my own massage practice. As a 23 year old guy that was quite an internal challenge. A lot of fears and insecurities were faced in the process. 
People instantly relate it to sexuality, and I can’t blame them either, its quite intimate. I had to become comfortable with these comments. It’s like people test you also.

It took me over a year from having done my massage course and renting a room and building a website, to fully entering into the world. Posting on my Facebook, spreading flyers, all that stuff.

Now I am at a place where things are taking off. Besides friends and family, I’ve got 5 external clients booked for the next few weeks. It’s an awesome feeling ?

My recommendation would be to take it at a pace you feel comfortable at, yet stretch your boundaries. Think of it as a longer term project. Work hard by yourself, and as you grow in skills gradually step outside into the world.

Visualise yourself in the place you want to be ultimately. On the stage entertaining the crowd or idk. Than start to take small steps towards it.

A mistake I made is to feel like it has to be all or nothing. Either I spread all these flyers and do the whole Facebook thing and all, or I don’t. Things started to work when I started setting small goals. Next week Ill go for a walk and spread 50 flyers door-to-door. The other week Ill invite my girlfriend for a massage and ask her to write a review. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Everyone faces resistance. You can become a master at anything you want really. What do you value most in life?

Do you feel like your beat boxing will make a lasting impact? Do you love it? Does it pay well? Are you good at it? 

You will be the one to decide what is most important to go through with your life. Things don't have to be cookie cutter, and you don't have to rush into something just because a lot of people on here are. 

You have been doing the mastery process on things your whole life. But you can take it to another level and do it more consciousness. Really finding what is worthwhile and most fulfilling will be your best bet.