fridjonk

The Elixir Lake Of Wisdom

144 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@lxlichael Glad you enjoy it. :) 

Just had an LSD trip two days ago which was a superb journey. Been diving a little more into psychedelics after taking a short break. I tried 2C-B last month and did a little ketamine as well. The 2cb was extremely pleasant but lacked in potency compared to LSD, yet very valuable nonetheless. I've also been contemplating diving into DMT and 5-MeO soon, but nothing is set in stone for now. 

I was suggested to watch this performance by a friend on the trip, which completely jaw-dropped me. I think this ended up being my favorite musical experience in my life and is one of the closest achievements to absolute perfection I've ever seen. 

Edited by fridjonk

If all goes to plan, then I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow and hit some of that 60x Salvia I've had lying around for quite some time. I've been contemplating whether I should do this for the past two days. One part of me seeks the experience of it, then the rational side argues how reckless it could end up being. I don't really know what I wish to get from this trip either, that's the other thing that makes me question if it's worth doing. Perhaps I'll gain more insights on death and total ego loss. I'll only follow through if I really want to go for it, if I'll be hesitant in the slightest I won't hold back in backing down. There's no room for ego with dangerous substances like this one. 

Edited by fridjonk

Did not end up doing the Salvia on Friday, turns out it's quite hard to psych yourself into it in the morning. It's still in the plans, but I'm doing an MDMA trip before, tomorrow or Monday likely. 

Yesterday I picked up an Ibanez electric guitar which my friend kindly gave to me. I've been looking for a new hobby to take up, to learn from scratch. I've always been intimidated by instruments, all the notes, and the infamous music theory. But I decided to delve into it because I'm really being pulled into this direction. Especially after seeing Steve Vai on my latest trip. I want nothing more than to be able to express myself through music.

Today has been the first day of action, so far I've gotten to know my fingers are pretty much dead and lack any sort of brain connection. For the past two hours I've been getting used to switching my two middle fingers up and down, in a zig-zag motion, and my forearm muscles are burning like hell, lol. But this is really exciting and I hope I stick through with learning this art. I'm confident I'll stick with it because I can get help in person from my friend, who's one of the top players in my country. 

Edited by fridjonk

I've been on our farm for the past month now which has kept me very very busy. We're still finishing up some final touches on my uncle's new house which has been 3 years in the making and it's finally coming to an end. Then all the sheep herding, getting them down from the mountains and home. We put about 250 sheep in the slaughterhouse on Friday which doesn't feel that great at all. I feel deep compassion for them, but I also try to view it in the absolute sense as manifest infinite love. although it's a lot harder to do in practice when you're staring them in the eyes. But such is life. 

It's now been about a month since I first picked up a guitar in my life. I've progressed at a pretty fast pace I'd like to think. Been practicing every free hour I have in the day and at night, about 3-6 hours daily. I'm working on the full neck A minor pentatonic scale currently and trying to blend it all together to improve my improvisation. I think this is the hobby I've been longing for all my life. I'm in love with the guitar quite literally. Seeing Steve Vai on that LSD trip planted a seed in me that is starting to blossom.