SilentTears

Just a little bit of love

107 posts in this topic

I feel pretty greatxD

mood: what's written above 

meditation: I did, yes I did

notes:

1) I feel pretty good which is a by product of being more conscious. 

2) I went for a run today and took a cold shower and that helped clear my mind. I'm pretty grateful for everything, ngl. 

3) quite a few of my past insights have come back to me today and it's always nice re-experiencing them. 

It’s important to realize how our mind, vibration and thoughts shape our reality. Everything is focused on how you feel. You create what you experience and since you can know that you can shift how you respond to best suit what you want to experience. 

Love and light. Light and love. 

All is love. 

So I noticed that at 3 am today I just got hit with so much energy and I am sooooo happy. Like life is perfect happy. Lol 

Everything is just responding to how you feel. Your beliefs and expectations create your reality. You may know this. Abraham Hicks preaches this work. And it’s great. Just most people don’t understand the depths of this and even if they do they just don’t apply it. They don’t work on their limiting Beliefs.

its not their fault nor is it bad. It’s all perfect how it is, however you should care about wanting to feel good. Why? Because I said so. 

Okay, so I am being a little egotistical right now. Or not. Who knows? Do you know? No one is here to know, yet you seem so real. Thoughts thoughts thoughts. What is all this? 

There is so much more to learn and understand. *sigh* 

more work for another time. Now it’s time to dance ? 

Edited by SilentTears
Cause I wanted to

Like a wise man once said “I don’t give a shit.” @Cykaaaa

xDxDxD

I’m in such a non caring yet playful mood right now. 

You know something? I wrote on cykaaaaaaaaa’s journal and then deleted what I wrote. 

I found out that what I am putting out is not 100%. it’s like shit. I mean I wanna put out 110% of what in capable of. 

Oh dear ckyaaaa why do you have so many “a” ssssss in your name Hahahah 

journal, 

meditation: 15 min

mood: we’ll see

journal

1) my day was kinda uneventful. I have been chatting with some friends from over a year ago, however it’s not fulfilling. I noticed I’m starting to seek fulfillment from places, people, or things. Which ultimately leaves you unfulfilled.

im addicted to so many things it’s unbelievable! I read for like 12 hours a day(an  exaggeration) ... I will chat when I don’t read. I will meditate and just stay present for a while and that’s the best time of my day. I gotta change things up. I need to find my spark once again. I’ve become lazy and complacent. Complacent kills. 

I some how lost my motivation to drive forward. I mean I know how great it is, however when I’m like “let’s go meditate” I respond with a “kaleidoscope... Hahahaha wtf did autocorrect do. Kaleidoscope.... lol” 

stop complaining joseph.

2) I know I’m need of a change. I can’t live my life on the path I’m going. I need to actually take this  Consciousness work seriously and stop playing around. To find love, truth, peace, fulfillment I know what I must do. 

I won’t come back till I’m satisfied. Peace forum! 

Edited by SilentTears

A lot has happened since I left. I have grown once again. I love it. 

Okay, so I'm feeling pretty great, ngl. 

All thoughts are distractions. All actions are too. However so what? These are just mind games.

just be.

Honestly. It just feels good to be alive. I hope I continue to grow. Ace life. 

I’ll see you guys around

it’s okay if you suffer. Suffering isn’t “bad” it actually helps with growth. The more you suffer the quicker you can turn it into undying love. 

I’m still deeply attached to my mind and thoughts. I’ll continue working on that and social skills. Take care for now. 

P.s I can see how this is fused with many of my values. 

Journal, 

meditation : yes 20 min

yesterday and today were great days, ngl. Everything has been going really well for myself.

I am seeing a lot of suppressed judgements, well caring about how others think of me. I have been chatting with friends and I often think “should I say that?”. I’m confined by my own mind. It’s okay, once I became aware of it, it seems to be fading. 

I’m a little tired right now, just went out with my family. 

I feel so great sharing love and positivity to others.

taking steps towards greatness feels really great. I want to ace life. We will see xD

Journal, 

Mood: I am in love! ❤️

Thoughts:

1) I was reading and going about my day today just enjoying life like usual and I got hit with love. I suddenly felt so appreciative of everything and everyone. I understood the absolute perfection of “now”. So many insights/ thoughts when you tap into a higher vibration. 

I just love these moments in life. I know that this is what I seek. I seek love. I am love. I have love. It always come back to love. 

I’m thankful for so many things in life. I hope you guys experience love as often as possible. Whenever the time comes. It’s a beautiful experience.