Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

Prana stuckness

4 posts in this topic

So I've been clearing my body for some time now. I have a pretty rough past.

Anyways, it feels to be going slowly. There are many times I feel I cant focus on school or other things because I'm so engulfed in anxiety and fear. Most of my mental energy goes toward focusing on energy centers to break down these and go in the past to heal wounds or gain higher awareness of myself.

It just feels like a lot to me. Theres more to life than my emotions and this isnt all I wanna do. I actually wanna learn what school teaches and do stuff outside of focusing on my fears and anxieties and resistance all day!

Am I doing something wrong?? Or is this just the norm. Theres gotta be a faster way to heal and clear this.

Genesis 27:27-29

Healing takes time. Sure, there may be a faster way to heal but I think being mad at yourself, getting frustrated, having doubts, because things aren't going as fast as you expected isn't the right way to go about it and won't help you. 

I began following a psychologist on social media who focuses on no bullshit approaches to healing. Very basic and digestible practices that include a specific type of journaling and keeping one small promise to yourself every day, among other things. It may or may not resonate with you, her name is Nicole Perrera, The Holistic Psychologist and her work, even in small amounts, has helped me a lot. 

Something else to consider is to hold your anxiety. Sit with it. Meditation helps with this. Go fully into it. Anxiety is a messenger, a call to discover something greater about yourself. I wish you luck, keep exploring :)

"You Create Magic" 

@DreamScape Anxiety and fear are powerful feelings, kudos to you for dealing with them on a daily basis.

I remember when I had alot of fear and anxiety in my life. What helped me dealing with them the most was seeing the thought patterns that triggered the fear and anxiety. As I recognized them I started focusing on the present moment, the other senses such as sight and sound, the feeling of my feet on the ground or the back against the chair. That helped to break the thought loops that triggered the feelings of anxiety and fear.