Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tanz

Mighty Vaporizer with 5MEO

12 posts in this topic

Any of you guys have experience with the Mighty Vaporizer?   Im thinking of using it with freebase 5MEO but havent purchased it yet.  

Recently I went on a trip and it lasted 1.5-2 hrs on 5meo on freebase and was amazing.   I havent tried plugging yet but I dont mind doing it with freebase if I can have more experiences like that one, still smoke in my lungs isnt that pleasant..

Edited by Tanz

I dont know if youre talking about a brand of vaperizer, but i did 5 meo trough a vape.

I had the focusvape pro s, and it produced a massive hit, enough for me dont know if its usefull to buy such an expensive one, is it not just dependend on the dose? Plus the normal vapes already produce huge hits right?

Edited by Mattie

well i was thinking of getting this for ease of use and getting the ideal temps everytime.  when burning too hot it burns my throat 

I had the same feeling but i felt a burning sensation on my teeth and it hurt a bit, i would like to know what your dosage was please

@Mattie I think around 25-30mg.... Im very sensitive. Even at times of micro dosing of just 5mg I can go deep for 20-30 min... My hypertrip got me going in and out and my body was able to activate the molecule inside me twice. Each two times was like a 15mg hit without taking anything.

Breathework and deep meditation beforehand. Opening up the heart to absolute love before the trip catalyzes it all.

Edited by Tanz

I only got the infinite love after passing out amd taking to much, will prative more and thibking about doing it rectally or insufflating

You'll be stuck with that scent on the vape for life and it will trigger mental/emotional responses every time you vape weed. I wouldn't if i was you.

Sandwich method with bong is the best way to smoke and get all in one hit.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I dont vape weed.  It will specially be used for spiritual development with the use of stuff like 5meo

@Mattie Well in the context of infinite love as regards to full awakening is extremely hard... I have only been in that state without substances maybe 5-8 times in 20 years.

I was referring to a love where the heart chakra opens up and you feel a strong sense of self-love and love for all things... if you can enter that state then take a hit, then the trip will enter an omega state.  

I guess it must be dose dependend then because i had no idea of the infinite love it just happenend after i woke up from passing out