NonDualism

LIFE PURPOSE COURSE LISTENING EXPERIENCE

4 posts in this topic

Hello Leo.

I am about to buy your Life Purpose Course regardlessly. I mostly listen to your teachings via Podcast or sometimes as mp3 directly from my cellphone. I would highly love it, if I would be able to stream or maybe download the non-video files, to listen to them on my headphones. If it is necessary to watch your videos, I also would consider that, as I think I finally would need to. But it would be very convenient to use just my headphones as I am used to... and maybe also from an mp3-file, in all cases I would have no access to the internet.

Is there anything you can suggest or a solution to my question?

Kind Regards

Robert

@NonDualism I recommend taking time to just sit down and watch him speak. I am about 10% through the course and I think I found my LP and it's fucking unbelievable how shit is unfolding for me right now in this space. Take your time with the course and be diligent and be true to the work and teachings. Don't treat this like any of Leo's videos where you consume it passively and give yourself a pad on the back for growing your consciousness. 

Op, i am going through atm. The trick isn't to spam through it. 

I can finish it off tonight but then what? You need to download it to your consciousness and live it. 

There's guys on the reddit sub for pickup. Many spam through pickup programs and never approach. Its futile. You gotta live it. 

Let stuff land.