Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neph

Life is a game!

4 posts in this topic

After continuing the path of spirituality

you realize that life is a game for you... should you continue playing it or you should stop?...

@Neph that is the point. To play! 

Now when u know u are able to do everything You can use your power to make life a better game. Help yourself to grow, help others if you see a possibilitie. Create and deliver. 

Yes life is a game and the beauty of it is to play that game as your own and make the best of it. That when your time has come to go, you will smile and wait to leave your body because you have done everything the way you wanted, you had your lessons and can feel grratful for this game called life ❤️?

I also just recently woke up and started this path, but i started from a point of misery and unhappiness and i can understand that it can de motivate you as you start to realize your own situation more. 

I also find it to be more challenging i think when my personal life and career is not in the right place to be at ease and happy with your spiritual path, i find it difficult to stay on path when you wake up to a lousy job and no money.

I also know to keep going and try to change the situation, reading books now to accept your situation and live in the now, and it works sometimes but the mind is easy to go back in old behavior.