Nishu

Why most awakenings are preceded by trauma or some kind of tragedy?

6 posts in this topic

Is suffering necessary to break through your consciousness?

Why do we go back to normalcy after few days of experiencing this oneness?

Any other way to consciously burst your ego forever?

Edit- Also why is it a process? Shouldn’t it be like a Big Bang? Snap and change because we aren’t really developing anything, rather Just being what we truly are.

Calm mind (developed through meditation) and consciousness are two very different things, what role does yoga Or any exercise for that matter have in getting this? 

It’s very easy to be calm but what I’m seeking is this superhuman or godliness, oneness which I often experience but I’ve noticed it always occurs after some extreme anxiety, stress or an awful experience and then after a day or two or three fades away.

Its so frustrating to go back to being normal self after experiencing this heightened awareness, 300x normal IQ, super stability, enormous presence, timelessness, fearlessness. 
Being normal feels like becoming crippled.

When we do experience this awakening, mind seems already perfect requiring no development..so why and what do we have a process for? What exactly are we working on if what we have NOW is already developed?

Edited by Nishu

I have never tried to hold to any state for to long , so it is difficult to say, maybe you have to hold to it like your life depends on it :D   and not let anything drag you back. 

Consciousness is relative. One day you can be very conscious, the other not so much. Maybe this pic will make you understand how this works. Kriya Yoga works very well if you want to have permanent non-dual awareness, it will take a bit of time though to increase ones consciousness. This consciousness expansion process is normal. You evolve so does your consciousness. Kriya Yoga helps to boost the evolution of ones Consciousness.

how it works.jpg

Edited by inFlow
typo + more wisdom

Mahadev

1 hour ago, Nishu said:

Calm mind (developed through meditation) and consciousness are two very different things, what role does yoga Or any exercise for that matter have in getting this? 

Kriya Yoga is not your typical physical yoga. Yoga means union, the process of doing yoga is to delete the ego and awaken, in others words Unite once again with what is True. Union with God. It's Meditative Yoga. The most powerful meditation technique I've yet encountered. The speed which it grows your consciousness is just ridiculous.

Mahadev

3 hours ago, inFlow said:

The most powerful meditation technique I've yet encountered. The speed which it grows your consciousness is just ridiculous.

Can you please elaborate on this?

Whats the method like and explaining your journey and experience.

Kriya Yoga is meditative style Yoga. One of the original Yoga. Actually Yoga means Union. Union with God, with your self, with the cosmos. There are a number of other types of yogic practices, but Kriya Yoga is relatively safe and the growth it offers is amazing. It would be stupid not to do it if you are in this consciousness work toward Enlightenment. By doing Kriya you are practicing numerous exercises which include breathing and pulling your energy towards your head. It's based on the Chakra system. Over time you practice so much that your body awareness becomes so sharp that you can sense energy inside your body. Then you have to pull your energy up your spine to your head or the Crown Chakra. Then it leads to some interesting stuff. I cannot elaborate on this, because it's very abstract. Also a lot of benefits can come if one practices Kriya Yoga. You could develop "Siddhis" it's psychic abilities. You could learn to Astral Project, view the future, become a healer and so on. But that's just the bonus on top of all the Enlightenment. One of the initial benefits is just it silences the mind so hard. If you suffer from monkey mind Kriya would be the best cure for it. Insights come on their own. You actually connect so many dots and get much more insights through the day. Also it helps to stop all addictions, smoking, phone, tv, etc. By the way it makes you feel so great inside, you are internally so happy, you just give off energy and people around you can feel it, you will notice it. Also it opens up chakras which I wont elaborate on here. Also after some years of Yoga your sleep need drops down, you may be so healed/purified by the process that you only need 4-5 hours of sleep time.

I do it for over-all better quality of life. It just spills into all aspects of life. Also some times when I open my eyes when I'm done with Yoga it feels like God is looking through my eyes, not my limited ego-self.

If anyone asks me if I could offer some life advice I always speak out about Kriya yoga, it's just that powerful.

Recommended books would be "J.C. Stevens Kriya Secrets Revieled" it's a starter to master book. You can learn Kriya at home and not waste a lot of money attending Yoga classes.

Mahadev