Raptorsin7

Why Are You Here

22 posts in this topic

I'm here to learn more about reality and simply because all this work seems to make my life more enjoyable and, it seems to have given me higher amounts of self esteem. It seems like on this path we grow so much with hard work, I also enjoy the interesting insights we can get while meditating. I get some really cool visions when I ask myself who am I? Sometimes I'm pretty lost with all the work we should probably be doing every day and I may even forget some things that I have already learned but at the same time if feels like I know it subconsciously. 

“My heart overflows with noble words.” I feel like I should speak—but everything I say is so inadequate.

People used to gather to listened to me. Speaking with a throng (no, not a thong—that’s someone else’s life) was my passing pleasure in the midst 14 years of solitude and desolate loneliness.

(I wonder what wisdom the path of the thong can bring? Can sexual license generate immense gentleness, truth, and kindness?)

Here is my grain of sand. It is a question: ”What is the best thought to dwell on for the terrifying duration of eternity?” Again, “What is the best thought to think about forever and ever?”

Oh God! Grant that the best though may be mutual love forever and ever. Please God, let me love and be loved forever.