astrokeen

Sadguru is siding with a political party that discriminates against Muslims

22 posts in this topic

Its easy to bluntly trust cases of police brutality. I'd say it takes quite more research to see what is going on.

We've been having this in our country about 5 years ago, almost every day,

Headlines were:
The police state of the conservative government is brutally beating minorities, gays and liberal protestors of the colorful revolution.. and 99% of it were lies funded by shady sources. The police did none of these things, nor did the government, nor it was a police state, the police just stood with shields, while the crowd threw rocks, metal pipes, glass ect at it, In fact a lot of policemen ended up in hospitals and some were killed. The police was so disciplined in "not attacking back" that the protestors had to hurt themselves, from streetlights and walls, so they can sell this narrative to the media. The same fabricated news articles were all over the west. The headlines were police brutality every day.

I've seen this gimmick used way too often in warped ways for political reasons, to just take it for granted. I do not think using police for population beating is the favorite hobby of conservative governments.

Edited by Yog