EddieEddie1995

OMAD and Nootropics

4 posts in this topic

I did intermitted fasting for a year now and I decided to switch to OMAD. The problem I have learned  that nootropics break fast,and I usually take them around  10-12 AM on empty stomach because my first meal is around 2pm(I have no sideeffects from taking them on empty stomach and i like the effects better) and I wanna make the most out of them. The thing is that I would like to eat OMAD.  Im not trying to lose weight, I just want the benefits of the OMAD diet, and don’t lose time and energy preparing two meals. 

Is my only option eatng my  OMAD in the moring with nootropics? I don't eat in morning for a year now and i don't like it....How do you guys combine nootropics with diet? Is it okay if I break my fast with few calories from the Nootropics and don't ruin the benefits of OMAD ? What breaks fast? I just watched a video that you can break it with tooth paste xD Should I just stick with intermitted fasting? Em i doing something worong with stacking these noot? I have no side-effects for now... :D 

A brief summary of my first time new beginner stack :D I only experienced a headache from time to time when i take Moda. 

• Modafinil - I take it 5/7 100mg and its too strong for me. I might lower the dose to 50. Troubles falling a sleep.
  • Alpha GPS - Makes me aware, present, in flow 
  • Huperzine A - Every other day. Really strong. When i take it at night bust my meditation 5x but i have troubles falling a sleep. I had my first Lucid Dream last night and really weird dreams for the next couple days after taking it. I sometimes take it during the day.
  • L-Theanine - Every day .Helps me maintain my focus after other nootropics wear off, helps with my focus and meditation and i fall a sleep easly. I plan to take one pill in the moring 200mg and one at night with my last meal at 8pm. 
  • Sulbutamine - Every other day . I will try taking it daily so i can see when it builds up tolerance. I really like that one. I think it works like Moda but more present. 
  • Phosphatidyl serine - Im starting to remember my old dreams, i have flashes of old memories, I learn like a computer ! IM GENIOUS ! Placebo or not i dont care 
  • B complex , Vitamin C and Magnesium i take on and off . Im gonna do research on Probiotics .

I just LOVE THIS! Im in this creative energy all day! 

LOVE <3 

I highly doubt nootropics will have much if any of a negative effect on your fasting.

The biggest thing I’d watch out for are any of your nootropics that contain carbohydrates in them as any type of sugar will cause a insulin spike. Protein also stimulates insulin but not as much.

You don’t want to do OMAD in the morning. The best time to eat is either after a workout or some time in the early evening.

I intermittently fast every day until about a 2 hour window post workout that I eat in around 4-6pm. I also take 50mg of modafinil in the mornings and feel great. 

Fasting has a tremendous amount of health benefits and it’s awesome you’ve implemented it into your life bro. Keep it up. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I love Omad, I just take nootropics in the evening with it. However, when I do that I just take huperzine a, L Theanine, and lions mane mushroom. Unfortunately I can't maintain my weight with OMAD so i'm back to intermittent fasting. This makes it easy. Let us know how this work