TheUniverseIsLove

Multiple Orgasms From Breathwork

3 posts in this topic

I have been exploring breathwork and it has been incredibly interesting. I wanted to share my experiences. 

The first time doing breathwork I full out bawled my eyes out. The release...  It was beautiful. Truly. I was carrying the sufferings of all humanity with me and storing it in my body. I could feel the pain of those close to me, the pain of people I've never met, and the pain from my own, personal, "1st person" sufferings. The tension was found, was released, and then tears. I didn't even realize it was there until it was released back out. 

Tonight however...I didn't cry or experience suffering. Instead it lead me to pleasure. It lead me to multiple full body orgasms. The vibrations from the energy in my body felt like continuous pleasure was radiating out of the arches of my feet, through my spine, out my nipples, though my clit, and out the palms of my hands. Just encapsulated in plessure. It was also very beautiful.  

The release from both occassions were so open and strong. 

The release from both felt like my chakras were recalibrating and restoring balance. 

So vastly different, and yet so similar. 

Still processing it all. 

Both were love. So much love. 

Edited by TheUniverseIsLove

Were you doing a guided breathwork? If so, which one?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org