StarStruck

LSD trip report: being cold and energetic

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday I took about 20 ug of LSD. It costed only 7 euro for a full 100 ug patch so I was wary about the quality. Source of the product is well know but still. I did a test. It was ok. 

First 1,5 hour I didn’t feel anything. Emotions started to kick in. The feelings were about lack of action in my life. I just wanted to start working right there but I felt the wave coming so I put up some happy music to calm myself. The happy music started to irritate me because I wasn’t happy with myself. I put the music out and just started to look at the ceiling. I started to get cold too to the point of shivering. Put myself to bed.  

I didn’t have any intentions for this trip so I just did some deep meditation breathing. My mind started focusing on my life and started seeing patterns. I started receiving some life advice like creating a safe space in myself for my emotions, some thoughts about how to be a better guy to others and especially my family, about my bad habit of intellectualizing everything, some deep memories way back that I totally forgot about and other similar stuff. 

I didn’t get a deep trip and that wasn’t expected. At one point it did get uncomfortable but I handled it very well. I was in this state for 5 hours. Afterwards I went to the gym and that was great too. I noticed how my mood was different. I didn’t feel depressed and everything was effortless. Especially social interactions. Some acquaintance even said I had a different vibe. Anyway, all in all it was a pleasant experience. I’m planning to take 130 ug coming weekend or next week. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I didn’t get a deep trip and that wasn’t expected.

It was totally expected if you understand LSD dosages.

20ug is almost nothing.

You got exactly what you were supposed to get with a micro-dose.

A solid trip requires 100ug+

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura that is what I meant. My English failed me. I wanted to say that I didn’t expect a trip on a micro-dose. 

In Tate we trust

Yesterday I took 100 ug of LSD. Very similar experience. I didn’t expect tolerance to build up so fast or perhaps I knew what was coming and I prepared myself better. The trip started very politely but it was emotional once again, with this time some light visual distortions. 

About 1 hour in the LSD started kicking in. This time I just lay in bed. Afraid I would sleep I sat up from time to time. First the emotions started kicking in. I felt some collective pain in my family and in myself. My trips are always around this. I started feeling societal collective pain this time. I also made some notes about some contemplation about my own life. I became aware of the monkey mind and how it chases pleasure instead of becoming its true self. Some traumatic stuff started popping up. 

I made the mistake of looking on my social media on smartphone couple of times and I think that influenced my trip. This trip I discovered how important it is to free roam your mind. It brought me to some interesting places. After 6 hours of tripping I got an unexpected call and I had to leave which was very unfortunate. 2 hours later it wore off. 

I’m thinking about doing 200+ ug over one and half weeks or something, and then lay it off for a while so my tolerance decreases. 

In Tate we trust

I have also experienced getting cold in some of my deepest trips. It is like energy would concentrate or something, it has became some sort of signal to know that the trip is moving in an interesting direction.

If I were you, I would wait longer ( at least a month ) and try a smaller dose on my next trip, max 150 ug. Slowly increasing the dose is safer, you can always trip on higher doses later, but a difficult trip with a high dose can scare the shit out of you and even hurt you. The intensity of the trip will increase exponentially not linearly.

It sounds like you are going too fast and you are missing the integration part of the trip, which is very important.

Trip safe and have fun!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

LSD affects the body's thermo-regulation and commonly causes a feeling of being colder than usual. Just wear warmer clothes and have blankets around before you trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@reves you are right but I really want to trip one more time before laying LSD off for a while. I feel like LSD is much more softer and gentler than mushrooms/truffels. I think I didn’t even hit a  breakthrough dose. It was too manageable. 

I have some self sabotaging behavior. A bit of laziness. And lack of oversight over my behavior within the frame work of my life as a whole. LSD helped me with these problems for a part. 

For now I’m going to integrate my lessons. Over two weeks take 200 ug or maybe a little less than that. After that lay it off at least for a month. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust