CreamCat

Enslavement is lurking behind you. Don't believe future promises.

2 posts in this topic

In my naive theory, basic income will enable everyone to live on perpetual vacations. But, in reality, devils could easily promise basic income for the purpose of enslaving population.

AIs can make our life comfortable, but they could easily obtain their own goals and start treating humans like cockroaches. We could easily become as irrelevant as cockroaches.

Enslavement is a few steps behind us. Green can often want enslavement. Green may want to implement human exclusion zones by using climate change as an excuse. The elites might speak Green language to put human in cages called human zones and control them. What if gender equality is an attempt by the elites to decrease testosterone levels of the common men so that it becomes easier for the elites to control men through force? Gender equality in the literal sense means androgyny. Domestication of men by making them physically feeble would make it easier to subdue uprises. It would become easier to physically enslave men. Basic income can easily become a scam for enslavement. Blue and Red are explicit about enslavement. Blue lies that civil duty such as jury duty is sacred when it's just another form of enslavement. (Jury duty is an excuse Blue uses in order to not pay for juries.) Orange hides enslavement under the rug. Yellow? I don't know, yet. Artificial intelligence can easily become a tool of enslavement.

Therefore, I urge you to become as independent as possible and not expect too much from governments and movements and future promises.

When future promises are broken, you can get out of enslavement only if you are strong and smart. Don't let your guard down. Don't be gullible enough to believe promises. Protect those whom you can protect.

Have realistic expectations about future promises.

The solution is to train self governance. Don't give up control to governments. Don't wait for governments or others to save you.

Edited by CreamCat