Mondsee

Leo, IMHO this is Blog material

6 posts in this topic

The first part of this episode is really good. It shows how climbing up the spiral (dynamics) is not as simple as it may seem. Also: consider how much your current spiral stage (presumably rather high if you are around this forum) simply depends on having been born in the right place. It definitely makes you feel humble and grateful.

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

does he explicitly use spiral dynamics?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23 no, not at all

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

Of course your Spiral Stage totaly depends on where and when you were born.

If you were born into Hitler's shoes, you'd be precisely Hitler. This is so obvious it should go without saying, yet people are in such denial about it that they manage to overlook this obvious fact.

Nothing whatsoever seperates you from the most evil people who ever lived. The ego is that imagined seperation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is an obvious fact... to you... to me... but not to everybody out there, and precisely for that, when there's scientific evidence showing that, it can serve as an eye-opener for many people.

May I ask if you even watched the episode?

5 minutes ago, Mondsee said:

It is an obvious fact... to you... to me... but not to everybody out there, and precisely for that, when there's scientific evidence showing that, it can serve as an eye-opener for many people.

Fair enough

5 minutes ago, Mondsee said:

May I ask if you even watched the episode?

I did not

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.