Nicolas Puntigliano

Escaping wage slavery video question

4 posts in this topic

Hi, this might be a dumb question, but Leo said that it would be extremely difficult to escape wage slavery if you're past 22 on his video, my question is, why this would be the case? 

im just taking the advice too literal?  im gonna start college at this age (yeah, late to the party) while trying to accomplish my long-term goals as a hobby in a very focused and serious manner (something ive been doing a long time ago).

Is he refering to something else? Maybe im misunderstanding the fact that everyone is a 'wage slave' in one way or another.

If you watched the video, a really awesome video, what do you think? sorry for being so general i really dont know how to ask this specific question in another way.

I'm not sure of his intention behind this message.  Though, clearly, it is a generalization.  He likely was stating that there is some urgency as people that hit mid-twenties have more obligations/responsibilities that may keep them trapped (kids, marriage, house-mortgage). 

That video also hit me in the balls lol.

Yeah, overal it just becomes increasingly hard to weene of societies tit as you get older and take on more responsibilities.

There is no artificial line at 22 where you are at once fucked. However, when you do get yourself into that first 40h/week job you’re on a certain trajectory.

I’m 23 myself and for the last years a big focus has been to develop something for myself, my own business. 
Really happy Ive been chipping away at this whilst studying, so now I have some momentum. I imagine if you start out cold after your studies its an uphill battle.

Everyones situation is different though, and definitely don’t turn it into a limiting belief. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

8 hours ago, Nicolas Puntigliano said:

Hi, this might be a dumb question, but Leo said that it would be extremely difficult to escape wage slavery if you're past 22 on his video, my question is, why this would be the case? 

im just taking the advice too literal?  im gonna start college at this age (yeah, late to the party) while trying to accomplish my long-term goals as a hobby in a very focused and serious manner (something ive been doing a long time ago).

Is he refering to something else? Maybe im misunderstanding the fact that everyone is a 'wage slave' in one way or another.

If you watched the video, a really awesome video, what do you think? sorry for being so general i really dont know how to ask this specific question in another way.

People typically have a family. They then keep upgrading car, house, and keep up with the Jones. I see it at work where the girls want a bigger house, new car or whatever. I am a bachelor. My expenses are nearly nonexistent but if i had a family, wife and kids, my expenses will be 10x. My friend's wife is baby proofing the house. Everything baby is expensive and the sales pitch embeds guilt. Like you wouldn't pay extra for keeping your baby safe?