Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

The Law Of One - Ra

7 posts in this topic

Leo what are your thoughts on "The law of one" after your awakenings. Is it worth the read ? 

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation. That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity. In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be.

From that snippet it seems quite a worthy read.

@cetus56 Thanks ! xD

Seems good, will have to check it out. Or maybe its just too similar to "conversations with god" that my time would be better spent elsewhere. I've still got to check out that "Know yourself" book.  Am quite exited for that one. :)

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

I've still got to check out that "Know yourself" book.  Am quite exited for that one. 

I'd say Rupert Spira covers the highlights of the book quite well in the video you provided. Just to let you know.

@fridjonk Maybe that wasn't you that left that video. Rupert Spira reading excerpts from Balyani's  "Know Yourself"