Spiral Wizard

introduce Family & Friends to actualized.org

2 posts in this topic

I have a hard time introducing actualized.org to family and friends because I never know what video will resonate with them. It is just to easy to scare someone off because many videos are just too advanced or too long for newbies. Have you solved that issue?

I also haven't figured out how to balance crusading and genuinely sharing actualized.org... or is sharing always crusading?

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Personal development and self-actualization is a bit cumbersome in that you can't make anyone get into this game. Either you get into it based on something that happened to you or something that no longer works for you, e.g. via a crisis. The other way is to become curious up to a point where you are ready to start becoming active in your journey. 

Actual pointing to something particular rarely works, suggestion and casually redirecting conversation into the realm of self-actualization seems like a better idea. We're not all willing to be on thus journey and it is ok not to be, bot everyone will self-actualize in life, on the contrary few will. 

Do they want to change or is it you wanting them to change? 

Being a positive influence as much as you can and maybe people around you start seeing the benefits and build up an interest from there. Or they don't and that is ok too. There's controlling this, you can only change yourself. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.