Sizeable Oof

Leo's views on morality are really pissing me off.

63 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That pain is Love and the one experiencing that pain is Love. 

tears ❤

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I have recently found out about the concept of Dharma, I think it is related to what I have been trying to describe.

The Cosmic Order is beyond all individual morality, yet individual morality is a reflection of the Cosmic Order. Within the core of all Cosmic things there can be found a root to Ṛta. I think we can be limited when coming from a nihilistic western philosophy paradigm, which seems to be putting no relevance to this aspect of the worldly dream.

There will be no Enlightened Civilization without Dharma. Dharma is in essence the way in which the Cosmos allows for consciousness to expand. Within the dream, Dharma is the foundation upon which Transcendence stands. Not because of Good and Evil, but simply because this is the way it is.

It is the way the Divine expressed itself in this dimension of the Cosmos. Acting against Ṛta is not possible.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

I find that studying nature helps see the relative concept of good and evil. There has always been killing and distruction. A never ending cycle of birth and death.

If you can watch a volcano, a flood, a frost or draught annihilate all life around it and not perceive it as evil, there is no reason to look at destructive human action as evil.

Let's not forget how much distruction humans have done to support the growth of their own species - the end result being a greater diversity in form. 

I think when in spiritual pursuit we sometimes forget that to create something you need to destroy something.