brugluiz

No interest on movies and video games

3 posts in this topic

Did you lose interest for movies and video games?

I don't watch movies like I did before, neither play video games. Taking a movie to watch is easy, but it doesn't retain my attention and then I stop watching it.

Books are sometimes difficult for me to pick one and open it, but when I do I get much more focused and interested.

I thought it would be apathy, but these days I was much more engaged with feeling the vibe of a hip hop music or just hiking or playing volley in the pool. I had much more fun than watching a movie or playing video game. Creating art is also very fun. So I suppose it's not depression or a supposed severe chemical imbalance in my brain.

I find it weird that when I was a child I would watch TV and play video games a lot to have fun. Nowadays everything changed.

Of course there are movies that still pick my interest (I still want to watch Joker for example), but it's not like before.

It seems my values changed. It's not that movies and video games are bad, but my values totally changed. Things that interest me are very different now. I thought it would never happen.

1 hour ago, brugluiz said:

Did you lose interest for movies and video games?

I don't watch movies like I did before, neither play video games. Taking a movie to watch is easy, but it doesn't retain my attention and then I stop watching it.

Books are sometimes difficult for me to pick one and open it, but when I do I get much more focused and interested.

I thought it would be apathy, but these days I was much more engaged with feeling the vibe of a hip hop music or just hiking or playing volley in the pool. I had much more fun than watching a movie or playing video game. Creating art is also very fun. So I suppose it's not depression or a supposed severe chemical imbalance in my brain.

I find it weird that when I was a child I would watch TV and play video games a lot to have fun. Nowadays everything changed.

Of course there are movies that still pick my interest (I still want to watch Joker for example), but it's not like before.

It seems my values changed. It's not that movies and video games are bad, but my values totally changed. Things that interest me are very different now. I thought it would never happen.

is it coz of self actualization work you are doing.

i also going through this, i wished to be a movie director and used to see lot of movies, but now i even let pass free movie tickets offered by friends. i think value changes i even stopped hanging out with friends that i earlier found quite relief in.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi