Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rav

Quick question about mushrooms

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I have a badge of sclerotia here which I wanna consume tonight. It's 22 grams of psilocybe tampelandia.

But I am afraid. I don't know why but since I received those truffels I'm constantly thinking about what could happen, how many grams I should eat, if I could handle a bad trip, etc. This drives me nuts. I thought I could just go in with an open mind, but with every day passing my anxiety got fiercer.

I've had mushrooms once in my life, 5 grams of dried mexicans 17 years ago but I don't remember what happened.

What would you do? Eat the whole package? Or eat less than the whole package? And if so, what to do with the remaining truffels? Or don't eat them at all?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would start with a small dosage and work your way up, 2 grams would be good. Surrender is the most important thing when it comes to not having a bad trip. Let the medicine do its thing and just take everything in. 

4 minutes ago, erik8lrl said:

I would start with a small dosage and work your way up, 2 grams would be good. Surrender is the most important thing when it comes to not having a bad trip. Let the medicine do its thing and just take everything in. 

We are talking about truffels, though. 2 grams would be a good dosage for dried mushrooms. For truffels you would need more.

Maybe this links helps (took me a quick google search): https://www.trufflemagic.com/tripping/dosage/

Be aware of your set & setting. Do it with a friend you can trust. But if such a person is currently not available to you you can also do it alone.
Just be sure to be in a good mindset when you do it, have no work due the next day and no obligations on the day itself at all.

Respect is a good thing, but you shouldn't be fearful. If you don't feel ready yet, you can still do it at some later point in your life. Don't feel rushed to do it.
But if you feel ready and have the intention to take them, take the plunge and and take a solid amount to have a full experience and to avoid having a halfhearted one.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Thank you guys.

After I had eaten the stuff, I sat down to meditate and 30 minutes later I'm hit by a fountain of concentration, swimming into concentration states I had never seen before and then suddenly emotion, like pure orgiastic joy ... and serotonin and depression and ssri and 5htp it all makes sense now. Thank you very much! :D