Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JevinR

Subliminals To For Iq Gains

5 posts in this topic

This is a very lazy way to reprogram the subsconcious, are there other methods to raise intellect? I am supplementing with:

• vitamin C
  •  vitamin D
  •  Ginko Biloba
  •  creatine
  •  Fish Oil

Am also eatting blueberries for neuron development, strawberries for short term memory, am taking 5gram creatine monohydrate, looking into taking Alpha-Gpc, possibly try noept and modafinal. Am exercising getting 8 hours of sleep, looking to do more cardiovascular exercise to get blood pumping, increase oxidation to brain. Any tips? Thank you

I've been huge into finding ways to boost cognitive function in the past.  Including use of nootropics.  For the most part the majority of it is bunk, but here's the legit stuff I've found:

• Make sure most of your diet is plant based foods that are rich in micro nutrients.  I'm talking lots of vegetables and fruits.  Healthy fats like coconut oil, avacados, fish oil.  This beats the shit out of any supplementation.  Trust me I've literally tried them all.  All the ones with decent science backing them at least.
  • Work out.  This is undoubtedly an easy way of boosting cognitive function.
  • Get all the sleep you can get. 
  • Cold immersion.  Might make a thread on this one.  This is surprisingly effective and I'm amazed it's not more popular.  Try it for yourself if you have a really cold option for shower water.  It's tough, but it's 110% worth it. 
  • Theanine/Caffeine:  Theanine is the only supplement that I've found to actually be effective and have a noticeable effect.  Helps focus and calms anxiety very well.  Taken with caffeine and little tolerance it is god mode.  Down side is that tolerance raises quite quick.  I'd say this is only really viable at most twice a week.
  • Amphetamines like Adderall.  This shit is God mode on God mode.  If you get a Script, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT, take it as directed by the doctor.  As in everyday.  It loses its effect if you take it every day.  Confidence out the ass and your mental output is increased by like 125 % easy.  This one is highly dangerous though as addiction is a guaranteed with habitual use and withdrawals are brutal.  SWIM used to bum some off of friends who were over-prescribed the stuff.  It is by far the most powerful way to boost cognitive function out of everything in existence, but has a high price and risk associated with it. 
  • Meditation.  If you're on this forum I likely don't need to spell this one out.

Stuff you mentioned that doesn't work: 

Ginko Biloba was horse shit for me and produced no noticeable effects.  You have to be careful about supplementation too because there's not very much government regulation in this industry.  You can almost quite literally lie about what is in your product.  Happens all the time.  I'm actually open to this supplement being effective, I've just had experiences were it didn't do shit. 

Creatine didn't help my cognitive function.  Creatine mono is the only version of creatine that has been highly studied and does show some benefits in memory for old fucks with memory problems in the first place.  Same criticism applies to Noopept as well.  Creatine at least has the benefits of increasing your strength and helping progress in weight training. 

Modafinil helps you stay awake.  Shit is overrated because that bullproof butthole popularized the idea of this drug being the Adderall without the negative side effects.  In reality it's nothing like that and it simply keeps you alert.  Not really much a boost in function at all. 

Your subliminal youtube video garbage.  No offence, bro, but that shit is straight wack.  Before you buy into something make sure to check and see if there is legit science behind it. 

In short, the most effective ways of increasing cognitive function are without supplementation.  You really don't need anything at all if you're pretty disciplined. 

Edited by Heart of Space

I've been following a ketogenic diet for over a year now. To be honest, I feel like my IQ has increased by a lot. 

High amounts of healthy fats, foods that promote neurogenesis, eggs, oily fish, red meat full of creatine, dark leafy green vegetables...

By reducing inflammation and consuming a lot of DHA/EPA/omega-3 rich foods you're making your brain run better on fat. Having a healthy gut flora is probably the greatest determining factor of overall health and bodily inflammation. If you're body is spending too much energy fighting cancer and tumor cells, then you're going to get brain fog.

I've researched modafinil as well. ATM there are no significant evidence for it exceeding a person's normal cognitive capabilities. It's just like coffee on power mode. You can teach yourself to focus and enter flow without it as well. 

For me, a keto diet is the best natural way of empowering your cognition and brain. It probably won't do it directly. You'll just be able to satisfy your brain for longer and can therefore concentrate on your work.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

Add foods suggested for brain improvement may be a good choice. There are some recommendation for you. They conclude chia seed, cottage cheese. Chia seeds, with abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids, can help arteries to the brain clear plaque and promote the connection among brain cells. Additionally, these essential fatty acids lead to the flexibility of cell membranes, contributing to better brain function.

The present of potassium in cottage cheese helps you better at the neural activities of your brain and muscles. It is the perfect ingredients for you meals.

See details at chia seed cottage cheese

Edited by heather21