Armand

Hypnotherapy?

24 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Armand said:

@Emerald Wilkins Do you know some tips on self hypnosis? 

Unfortunately, I don't. My mom would, but I haven't studied hypnotherapy or self-hypnosis personally. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Armand -I'm no expert but in "self"  hypnosis it really seems like a good place to start would be understanding nominalizations--what they are and how its useful--so my understanding of this is--they are words that have no real meaning-like beautiful/ugly  or -  peaceful / unmanageable . words that force you to look inside for a meaning. then maybe understand how "induction" works. and remember your 'brain' or 'mind' or 'whatever' doesn't like to be 'told' what to do - it will kinda resist - so give it options but control the outcome!  for example---you can relax 'now' or 'in a second from now'-your brain gets to think it chose but the outcome was the same both ways! I love hypnosis. let us know how it goes for you if you continue working with that.

btw-- I am starting to wonder if maybe there is a different school of thought that says beyond that-really-NO words really mean anything...just saying...it's pretty interesting... ;) 

@Armand    Here's a quick snapshot I took of one of the self hypnosis techniques I use on my clients.  This is something you can do before bed, or technically any time of the day when you feel you need it.  Of course don't do this while driving a car or operating heavy machinery. :) lol  Enjoy!

13615170_1662509034073487_6433633128264016299_n.jpg