VeganAwake

The Illusion Of Duality!! I see a lot of confusion about duality ❤

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

You are creating a duality between duality and nonduality. That's still the mind at play.

There is absolutely no difference. There are no illusions. No tricks. There never were.

If duality is an illusion - so is oneness. So is God.

Only when there is no God - God is. Only when there is no notion of any distinction - peace is. Love is. Unity is. 

You are creating a separation by trying to expose the illusion of separation. 

I trust you had great insights. But your mind is unable to drop it and surrender to the now.

I run into this all the time bud... you are just trying to escape doing the difficult work of realizing the ego is controlling you...you just want to call it Divine... everything is fine and dandy and great in the absolute..

Awakening is easy and tricky at the same time trust me..

You are a textbook example of you think you already have the answer so you're not willing to be open enough to realize you are completely wrong.( it's called humility)

The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance it's the illusion of knowledge

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake hi bud. I love you but i think you might be missing what's being said.... do you truly grasp what duality is?  Let me ask you this - can you go out into nature and enioy the sunset?  Can you marvel at the tree outside your door and observe with amazement the beauty of its design and the color of its leaves?  Can you gaze into the stars and fall in love with the moon?   Do you smile at the magic of the very room around you? 

That is duality! If the answers were yes then it doesn't matter whether you say it exists or not.  Language is limited anyway.

It only matters if it becomes a trap to you -whereby you dismiss everything in the name of non-duality.    Because every "thing' is duality.  A  "thing" is finite.  No "thing" is infinite.   When you dismiss  'everything" as an illusion - yes - its substance is nothing - but be careful not to rob yourself of your own creation because nothing is simultaneously everything.  Collapse that final duality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake hi bud. I love you but i think you might be missing what's being said.... do you truly grasp what duality is?  Let me ask you this - can you go out into nature and enioy the sunset?  Can you marvel at the tree outside your door and observe with amazement the beauty of its design and the color of its leaves?  Can you gaze into the stars and fall in love with the moon?   Do you smile at the magic of the very room around you? 

That is duality! If the answers were yes then it doesn't matter whether you say it exists or not.  Language is limited anyway.

It only matters if it becomes a trap to you -whereby you dismiss everything in the name of non-duality.    Because every "thing' is duality.  A  "thing" is finite.  No "thing" is infinite.   When you dismiss  'everything" as an illusion be careful not to rob yourself of your own creation.   

Everything you just said, was said within Oneness. And now everything I'm going to say will happen within Oneness...within YOU...because YOU are it...there is not TWO its only YOU!!❤

There is only Oneness...

Nothing happens outside of Oneness..

You are the very Oneness in which you are trying to create a duality out of... you can pull out A ying yang symbol pretzels, popcorn, candy this or that light, dark, polar opposites, anything you desire and it's STILL all happening within Oneness...within THIS....

Even if you tried to create Duality which YOU are...it would still just be happening within Oneness.

Absolute Infinity doesn't stand up in the court of enlightenment.

There are no purple dragons, flying unicorns and pink fairies floating around somewhere.... that's an illusion in your mind, a figment of your imagination just like Duality.

There NEVER was ten thousand waves in the ocean it was only the ocean the whole time...you were just bamboozled..

Back to the drawing board youngster as you get older you will be more stuck in your Illusions so you might as well snap out of the Matrix NOW...

You're an intelligent guy but don't get smart with me my deep samadhi experience will stomp your absolute Infinity into the ground every time...

A samadhi beats an orgasm every time unknown but it was actually me.... I am the spiral wizard of wizardry...get it..

The yin-yang symbol is meant for the dream.

Non-duality is meant for the awakened.

If you want to stumble around in the dream go ahead I'm just here waking people up..

I love you as well this is out of love but you need to wake up BUD ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake sounds like your ego has overwhelmed you......Oneness was never in question there was a different point i was trying to make...no need for personal attacks.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.