Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fede83

Love and possible karma insuccess

4 posts in this topic

Can I be born to be alone ? All my relations in last 20 years went to be a disastrous, I even try to see depth on it but didn’t improved from time to time :) my feeling is that I have to pay some big karma about love which result in insuccess on woman/relation can this be possible ? Or is just my mind who like to makeup story to justify what I’m missing ?

@Fede83 Yes, and take it a step closer to actuality. Rather than “my mind making up a story”, rather than give a “my mind” a notion of being a separate entity, having influence or power that isn’t actual...just notice the arising thoughts. “My mind”, is itself just a thought. If a thought doesn’t feel so good, just notice, and choose a better feeling one. Nothing needs to be ‘solved’ to do that, and you’ll build momentum in feeling. Notice, “karma”, is an arising thought. You can say, do, think, and feel, better, right now. “The last 20 years”, is an arising thought, arising in this ever-same now, like any other thought. There is feeling as our infinite being is unconditional love, duality for togetherness, and thought for expansion, to create. Have your cake and eat it too. That’s what ya ‘came here’ for. 

Be steadfast in this, via your dream board. Bringing the life you want into fruition brings forth passion, determination, inspiration, and excitement. As a lovely offset, this is in itself attracting, both the life and the woman/relationship. Consider, what is your preference...being with someone asleep in anxiety, depression, regret, etc - or co-creating a life together woke af? 

What are you attracting? :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Fede83 Yes, and take it a step closer to actuality. Rather than “my mind making up a story”, rather than give a “my mind” a notion of being a separate entity, having influence or power that isn’t actual...just notice the arising thoughts. “My mind”, is itself just a thought. If a thought doesn’t feel so good, just notice, and choose a better feeling one. Nothing needs to be ‘solved’ to do that, and you’ll build momentum in feeling. Notice, “karma”, is an arising thought. You can say, do, think, and feel, better, right now. “The last 20 years”, is an arising thought, arising in this ever-same now, like any other thought. There is feeling as our infinite being is unconditional love, duality for togetherness, and thought for expansion, to create. Have your cake and eat it too. That’s what ya ‘came here’ for. 

Be steadfast in this, via your dream board. Bringing the life you want into fruition brings forth passion, determination, inspiration, and excitement. As a lovely offset, this is in itself attracting, both the life and the woman/relationship. Consider, what is your preference...being with someone asleep in anxiety, depression, regret, etc - or co-creating a life together woke af? 

What are you attracting? :)

Wow nahm u got me here ???❤️ I rather prefer be completely present and starting manifest from my being and “now” rather than getting lost in thought and confuse the vibration I send to the universe l!ur so eye opening nahm ?bless u !!!?????❤️