Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My Lucid Dreaming

13 posts in this topic

This is the journal to record my lucid dreaming and to have better control on my dreams. 

I have suffered a lot with nightmares, dreams, excessive dreaming and sleep paralysis. 

These make me very anxious when I wake up. 

But lucid dreaming does help to put some control on it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So recently my lucid dream consisted of seeing a beautiful city which I called a spiritual city. It was very similar to the Maya cities but since I'm so attracted to Italy and Greece, I mean ancient Rome and Greece, I wanted this spiritual city to also have ancient pillars and columns from the Greco-Roman empire. 

This spiritual city is beautiful. 

images - 2019-11-24T171321.492.jpeg

3 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

If you would be able to share some of your methods to get into lucid dreaming that would be great! :)

I use a very simple technique. I go to bed and set an alarm for 4 hours or sometimes 5 hours depending on how i feel. And then wake up. I will be in bed but just try to keep eyes open.. After that I will walk a bit or if it's not possible then just sit silent for some time but still sleepy. Then try to say some things like counting numbers. 

After like 15 mins fall back to sleep. This time the lucid dreaming begins until morning. I automatically fall asleep after that. Until morning. Another 5 hours later.. If I want to snap out of the lucid dream I start yelling to myself like "wake up" and it usually works..

This Maya city I will call Phalenke. It seems there is already a city with this name but it's called Palenque. But I don't like this name. So I will keep it as Phalenke.

This looks like a Martian city. A city on Mars.. 

It looks like Atlantis.. 

images - 2019-11-24T173235.242.jpeg

Although it's on a planet it gives the impression Iike it's underwater. 

It looks magnificent. 

Edited by Preety_India

So I had a lucid dream this night and I woke up from it. It was huge. Like a near death experience. 

I felt first like I was focusing on the word spirituality. 

Then it came alive. Like suddenly everything grew cold. 

And then it was dark. 

I felt like my soul was leaving my body. Like a white Mist floating over me. 

This mist was separating from me. And I was calling it back. I told it not to leave me. Please come back into my body. 

During this transition I could feel like there are two places opposite to each other. 

On one side there was a smokey hue like greyish smokey and in that smoke I could easily see a structure like a bull with his horns. The bull shaking his head and the horns like in a rhythmic fashion. 

It felt creepy eerie and very demonic. Like the bull saying this is the end of my life and that he will bring me closer to death. It was his job to separate life and death and cut off the umbilical cord of the soul from life and take it to death and beyond. And he would do everything destructive in my life to attain this objective. I was scared. This was the face of demon. A bull. 

Then I looked at the other side. It was like a bluish bright white magical ice angel with wings. This angel was hard rigid ice. Transparent. 

It was feminine.

She said something like don't give into his temptation and be strong. 

After that I felt like I was going to close to death but the angel was saving me. 

Then I told the demon to go. 

That I wanted to live. But this demon is stubborn. 

The angel said. She was like a mother, like a mother of kindness. 

She came closer and started pouring milk all over my head. 

She was carrying a huge pitcher and pouring milk. I said "hey stop this".. I was laughing and giggling because the milk was getting in my nose and ears. She continued pouring and she was giggling too. 

After that I felt an icy coldness. As cold as ice. Everything very cold. 

This continued for some time and then after that 

I was in a different place 

It was all digged up mud everywhere. 

And I was sitting on a stone block. Like a stone slab. There was nothing to do. I was bored and lonely. Something told me that this was heaven. But there was nobody there except me. There was orange light in the sky and I was feeling lonely 

But I wasn't sad. Then something from behind me said to me that it was time for me to go live my life. But I turned around to see there was no one there. 

After that I saw myself in a very narrow hospital room on a gurney. 

Strapped. The person in an apron looking like a doctor comes and switches the light on and off and then comes over to me and says "you should go to sleep"

Over

The mother of kindness was especially important. She told me that the demon gets stronger if you do cocaine and if you engaged in  perverted sex and if you engage in Occult, if you are with a person who has a demon, if you do what the demon wants. 

But if I listen to her things will be okay. Then I ask her how can I be closer to her. She tells me that's the goal. Her goal is to protect. But I ask her how. Then she says all I need to do is say what I want and she will do. But I should want it sincerely or else she will do it for me but it may not be what I truly want. 

Then she tells me how the soul is immaculate, it's pure, white as snow. That the more spiritual I become the more I will be able to connect with this immaculate pure soul. 

That's what she says I should do.. I ask her if I can pray to her. She nods. 

After the dream I vomited a couple of times. Felt uncomfortable. But then there was a sense of calmness over me. 

I can't say it was a great experience but a memorable one. 

@Preety_India That's so cool you're getting into lucid dreaming. I have wanted to do this for a while now, because I want to live out my favorite tv shows and movies. I want super powers and to fight villians etc. I'm going to keep following this to see how far you progress. Do you think it's possible to do a lucid dream like the lord of the rings movies, and fight orcs and stuff while being as conscious and present as I am in this moment?

I have no idea on how to connect to the mother of kindness though. But I'll try to.. 9_9

Words are just words at the end of the day. 

Dreams are something else. 

So last night I felt really good. Lucid dreaming again. 

I thought of pink colors. 

Everything pink

First came to my mind the images of pink stones like gemstones like pink topaz rolling off a surface. Beautiful.. 

3hztun.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Then my mind wandered off to a purple panther... Beautiful purple panther.

It was all purple and pink. Looked like purple glistening waters.  

3hztxa.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

It felt as if I was escaping into another matrix. 

Edited by Preety_India

In some of the past dreams I have got images of a blue figure with blue hair running down. I will call it the blue gomed. 

3i0fwq.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Also there are fantastic pieces of art that are intricate. 

I'll call them "intricate designs" 

One such pattern

3i0g01.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

3i0jvc.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker

https://ibb.co/1MDzQBS

https://pasteboard.co/IJ7WNU4.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Last night I dreamed of mystical and wonderful places. It felt surreal.. Bright colors and beautiful landscapes 

3i67er.jpg

3i67cz.jpg

3i6749.jpg

Woke up in the morning dreaming about... I don't know it was chemtrails 

That word chemtrails constantly in my dreams. So weird 

So the dream is about finding a life partner and it is through constant struggle. It's like a mental pattern. You do it for years and you finally achieve it 

Like a lady who was being interviewed about it said that she practiced the technique 15 years ago and finally found her dream guy. 

She wanted someone who resonated with her on her love for astronomy and she finally found one.. 

She found someone who is compatible with her 

And she got it 

So it was using chemtrails