JevinR

Biggest Fear

45 posts in this topic

@charlie2dogs The thing is in life purpose you need an identity up until a certain point, just a matter of when does point come up? Leo states this in the course too, that you should have a big ego, then put yourself out there, and if you are wounded so be it, if you succeed or move forward so be it. Eventually one gets to the point where one would systematically destruct the ego.

Edited by JevinR

1 hour ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs The thing is in life purpose you need an identity up until a certain point, just a matter of when does point come up? Leo states this in the course too, that you should have a big ego, then put yourself out there, and if you are wounded so be it, if you succeed or move forward so be it. Eventually one gets to the point where one would systematically destruct the ego.

jevin, you are functioning as the human identity, and i understand that you can only see things a certain way.  Yes you can go about flaunting your ego, as the human identity and in doing that you will create a lot of consequences for yourself and others.   in doing that you will accumulate more quantum memory that will have to be dealt with sooner or later.   and there will be a point where you wont say ( if you are wounded so be it) because it aint only about you being wounded, you will wound others in the process.  You are not going to systematically destruct the ego, that is a bad dream, the human identity has no power over the ego, nor will it ever.  at this point you have no choice to do anything other than what you are doing,  the only question left is will there come a time when you actually begin to awaken from the dream in a way that will bring change to your life, your thinking process, your actions, your speech, change to everything.  as the human identity you have to power to awaken yourself, and many will say, well whats the use of me doing anything, which is another sign that they are not ready awaken.  you are looking in the wrong place like 99.999 percent of human beings.   I understand, been there done it.  how is that monster business working out :)

@charlie2dogs There is no monster business, the focuses are just life purpose and enlightenment. I just need enough money to survive, I can buy books on enlightenment but I'm not sure it will be important. I will focus on enlightenment. I just need to hit higher meditation times than 30 mins, I have paid maybe 500 to Leo, I'm not even sure I don't even think he cares.

Edited by JevinR

5 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs There is no monster business, the focuses are just life purpose and enlightenment. I just need enough money to survive, I can buy books on enlightenment but I'm not sure it will be important. I will focus on enlightenment. I just need to hit higher meditation times than 30 mins, I have paid maybe 500 to Leo, I'm not even sure I don't even think he cares.

all the books in the world wont make you enlightened, meditation does little for most other than is a form of relaxation,  when you say you will focus on enlightenment what does that me, explain it to me.

@charlie2dogs How would one focus on enlightenment then? I am thinking meditate for 4-5 hours a day, would have to put life purpose work on hold. With Leo's do nothing technique

Edited by JevinR

Just now, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs How would one focus on enlightenment then? I am thinking meditate for 4-5 hours a day, would have to put life purpose work on hold.

you could become enlightened in a moment without any books without any meditation, you have this idea about how you have to do all these things to become enlightened.,  they are only a distraction and they get boring , dont they?  ever wonder why? 

7 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

you could become enlightened in a moment without any books without any meditation, you have this idea about how you have to do all these things to become enlightened.,  they are only a distraction and they get boring , dont they?  ever wonder why? 

I wonder why too Charlie

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, abrakamowse said:

I wonder why too Charlie

:-P

hey bud, its because most of what most people are doing has nothing to do with becoming enlightened. its only about personal growth, and personal growth is fine, but that dont mean it will lead to enlightenment

3 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

hey bud, its because most of what most people are doing has nothing to do with becoming enlightened. its only about personal growth, and personal growth is fine, but that dont mean it will lead to enlightenment

I think I am doing some "progress" being mindful and paying attention to my core self, when I notice him. Probably I notice him in a distorted way, but it is getting more clear little by little.
^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think I am doing some "progress" being mindful and paying attention to my core self, when I notice him. Probably I notice him in a distorted way, but it is getting more clear little by little.
^_^

stay with it a little while, let me know how it is going from time to time. it would be best to not label the core in any way, just experience it, i may have a practice for you but i want you to work with what you are doing right now.

25 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

stay with it a little while, let me know how it is going from time to time. it would be best to not label the core in any way, just experience it, i may have a practice for you but i want you to work with what you are doing right now.

Thanks Charlie!
^_^

44 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

^_^

I had my initial seeing while following Leo's guided meditation in his Enlightenment part 3 video.

@Natasha  That's cool!!!

This forum is helping a lot by sharing our experiences! So nice.

-_-

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Natasha  That's cool!!!

This forum is helping a lot by sharing our experiences! So nice.

-_-

Yes, that guided meditation in Enlightenment part 3 video is quite powerful and can lead to the shift. Unfortunately, a lot of people overlook it or simply don't want to take the time to do it. I actually had to go through it twice before I had my aha moment. 

Edited by Natasha

I watched it once @Natasha and I was receiving so much to digest that I really know I missed a lot of stuff. I want to see them again more thoroughly, thanks!!!

44 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I watched it once @Natasha and I was receiving so much to digest that I really know I missed a lot of stuff. I want to see them again more thoroughly, thanks!!!

:)

Edited by Natasha

42 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs How do you become enlightened if you don't mind me asking charlie2dogs? 

you become enlightened by being the core of your being, functioning as the core of your being.  i have several times talked about 2 key things that will allow your consciousness to expand,  one is to be still and quiet, and experience the life source within you, and two practice being in the moment in a complete state of present awareness within the moment within your core being.    These two things will get you closer than anything else you can do.  there is another but this work has to come first.  it is not something you visit occasionally, you wear it as a permanent state of being.

@JevinR - you're 18, and you haven't even gone to college. Relax, stop worrying about your "life purpose" and just see where things go.

Also, don't hate your therapist for advising against "pick up". All pickup has done for you is make you self obsessed with your virginity, and has made you focus your self worth on whether or not you've had sex. It is unhealthy, and frankly, I have to agree with your therapist. Stop viewing women as trophies to collect - they can pick up on sleaze and that's why you've had no success with it.

You should seek counsel from a professional, it will be much more help than just asking internet strangers for advice, I promise :)

Edited by Bagoober

@Bagoober Leo says you need the ego for beginning part of life purpose journey, he says "put yourself out there, and if you get wounded be ok with it" After that he says to transcend the ego