JevinR

Biggest Fear

45 posts in this topic

Well, there's no one size fits all" solution to life. Go get life experience, and stop wasting your youth worrying. Get off this site, get a good counselor (colleges often offer them for free) and stop worrying about anyone other than yourself. You're young, debtless (you don't owe 35k, that's not legal debt), and free to choose your future. 

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Michael Jordan, and other greats didn't spend time on a forum worrying or asking for a quick fix to success. They got off their asses, went outdoors and worked their asses off.

@abrakamowse yeah... I myself am scared to lose my identity, actually I don't want to lose it and I hope I do not, that kind of unknown. Is scary as shit and I think this is what might be helping me back.

@DizIzMikey  In fact you will never lose it, you will need it still to be in society and stuff, but it is good to understand what it is, so you won't be involved in drama and stories, you will know your real identity, that is much powerful that the ego-identity.

:D

Think about it!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Bagoober I had math as a passion, but I lost it. I'm not sure on what I should do. I'm not sure whether it is drudgery or not, what do I do? Drudgery is a term in a book called Mastery by George Leonard. This video talks about it: