Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

1st Shrooms Trip Tips

5 posts in this topic

i am leaving for Amsterdam today and might do some shroom truffles while I am there. I am going with a group of people from my study abroad program who are also doing shrooms but they want to wander around the streets of Amsterdam and go into the forest and stuff. I Personally don’t like that idea since it’s my first time.

I really don’t want to hurt myself and I want to experience the substance fully. Should I just stay at the airbnb and trip alone or pull the plug and not do them at all. 

Thanks for your advice :)

My advice is stay at the airbnb, prepare the light dose, write on the paper what you want shrooms to show you, meditate a little before the trip, let it be. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hotel room for sure. Give yourself plenty of time. Take the whole day off to yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I pussied out haha my ego won I just don’t think I have done enough research and a lot of variables are in play right now. Don’t think I’m ready 

@Chumbimba don't blame yourself. It's completely okay. You will start when it's time to start no sooner, no later. Enjoy your life.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x