Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thetruthseeker

Evolving my life purpose - but worried that I will lose my audience

4 posts in this topic

Took Leo’s life purpose course 3 years ago! Epic! 
Decided I wanted to be a singing coach. Have done that pretty successfully, booked out, online course, taught some celebs etc 

I feel like I want to evolve it now a bit. Even though it’s going well, I can’t see myself now just talking about singing in 5 years time. I love talking about performance habits, motivation, inspiration .. basically a little more ‘life coachey’ to discuss broader topics. 

bottom line, I’m just worried that I’m going to lose all the clients who currently are with me and I’ve worked so hard to get. Cos they just want to sing better. So I feel in a predicament 

thanks in advance if anyone has words of wisdom on this 

I would just offer it to your current clients while providing the same service and see what happens. 

@Average Investor thank you. So sort of testing the new avenue (but without dropping what I do , cos I risk people going and the money will go) 

@Leo Gura has sort of done this with actualized. He’s shifted and evolved and isn’t talking about the same stuff. 
but it feels risky that’s all. Especially if I move too soon and alienate my current singing audience. 

it came about through a health crisis which has made me re evaluate my values I think. It’s a good thing I suppose. I really want to slightly shift and evolve to talking about new subjects, but my current clients may well leave 

@Thetruthseeker You're simply not going to be able to keep all of them. But make sure you build up a good way to advertise to them. I have all of my old clients on my phone and facebook. I will easily be able to expose them to my new business now. I would be pleased with 50-100 coming over and even liking it. But the fact is a lot of local people know me in general, so it really helps. The same will probably happen for you. I do have old clients actually looking to buy stuff from my new business and I have not even advertised directly to them as it is.