TrynaBeTurquoise

Moon Gazing Meditation (Powerful)

4 posts in this topic

I did this the last couple nights under a full moon. The first night I was doing a meditation session before bed outdoors, when I finished I randomly (higher calling if you will) looked straight into the moon and keep my gaze there. I actually felt a powerful energy enter me. That night I had insanely vivid dreams, which I normally have, but these had a different indescribable essence. 

This caused me to look it up and see if this was a thing, and I found some interesting articles which report it increasing your psychic abilities, and also talked about how the moon is connected to your dreams. Also, unlike sungazing, the moonlight will not damage your eyes. I think if you are outdoors at night this is something to give a try and see if you can get some benefits. 

Article: https://www.deepermeditation.net/blog/moon-gazing-meditation-trataka-technique/

Moon Gazing Health Benefits

We won’t get into the scientific reality here, but here are some of the reported benefits of moon gazing meditation. The benefits of Trataka include but are not limited to the following.

1. Relief from insomnia

2. Remarkable concentration abilities

3. Correction of eye problems such as myopia, farsightedness and the early stages of cataracts (I haven’t verified this, but it’s a common claim)

4. Development of the third eye and intuitive abilities

5. Deep relaxation and many of the other benefits you receive from meditation

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Oh I'm so glad you reminded me. 12 hours from now Mercury begins a transit across the sun. I'll get some pics. if weather permitting. 

8 hours ago, modmyth said:

Absolutely love the spirit of this.

Well, the moon affects the tides, women's periods, and cats as well as other animals.

How would you describe the quality of the energy that entered you?

It was temporary, like a jolt of stimulation. But staring at it with an unbroken gaze is harder than it seems. My eyes started to water a little bit, then closed them and had a cool closed eye visual field with the lighting outline of the moon appearing, then when I looked again the edges really start to fade like one of those optical illusion pictures, the white light blurs in different directions and it looks like multiple moons are popping out of the single moon. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry