Conscious life

How much topic to contemplate in a week?

6 posts in this topic

How much topic do you contemplate in a week? 

I found that contemplating 1 time a week will lower your clarity, I would love to do it everyday even though it is not possible 3 times a week would great.

What about you? 

Every morning I write in my journal as I can see myself putting it lower on my priorities as the day progresses. Once or twice every month I forget it altogether.

Every day has a new topic which adresses my ignorance, self-deception and human problems/worries. I keeps me excited because every topic offers new aspects to explore. It's fun to see yourself thinking and uncovering thought pattern that make no sense and have no basis. With every day there are new perspectives to explore which add to my understanding that my perspective is just another one in the infinite seeming library of perspectives. Seeing yourself clinging to your beliefs and values helps you to understand yourself and other ppl. By examining your inner working you examine the world.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Conscious life What kind of contemplation are you referring to? You seem to have something in particular in mind.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Contemplations. Haven't you seen? 

How To Contemplate Using A Journal
YouTube · Actualized.org