EddieEddie1995

Manipulation

6 posts in this topic

Hello Friends! 

Its interesting how things can work out for you when you are Open Minded hehe :) This October was really fun for me because i had few life changing experiences and Aha moments where i got conscience of how Belief's , Thoughts , Systems, Spiral Dynamics work, and i had first experience with mushrooms where i got conscience that I em experience myself only(that's why i like authentic people and art i guess) . I'm still trying to figure out how this models are working, but one of my problems that is bothering me the  most now is Manipulation. Until recently and maybe now i was Manipulating really good for my Orange purposes that i consider sneaky and bad and now more Greenish and little Yellow. I'em trying to get people to self-actualize and even though i don't want to manipulate I'm manipulating even more because i know little about SD, Paradigms and where are people at. How can I stop manipulating even though I'm trying to help?Is it okay if I use Manipulation for "Good"? How can I know that I'm helping in the long run? Is skipping SD stages manipulation?(I'm still not sure if i can skip stages and what that means yet, but Im happy to talk and try to understand everyone ...).  I would like to hear  your thoughts about Manipulation xD Thank you and Big up Yourself ! 

you need to outgrow and transcend your stage orange needs and desires before you can stop manipulating for your stage orange purposes. Also, you need to realize that most people don't have a chance in hell of fully self-actualizing so its no use trying to convert everyone, people need to stumble upon this stuff when they are at a time when they are ready and you should watch Leos video titles "what is the purpose of life a life-changing explanation" I think its called, you need to watch and contemplate that on some psychedelics then you will realize that the point of life is to experience life from every possible perspective and you will start to realize that is all perfectly cool where everyone is at, there's no need for most people to self actualize because the point of there life is to experience whatever they are experiencing in life, then you realize that you will stop trying to get everyone to self-actualize. BUT obviously, if you meet someone and they are at a point of there life where they may be ready for self-actualization and are into this sort of thing then obviously expose them to parts of it and see what they think if they but that will not be most people you know and meet.

TomT

Thank you Tom, I watched the Video! I have millions of questions i wan't to ask, and Im the one creating them, and im the one who can answer them, and i was the one who is open for all of this... If they are not open and ready for it, its silly for me to try and convert them... Okaaay, lets Jurnaal and contemplate  xD On what psychedelics did you realized this or should i ask this question's  private? Im new here xD Thank you 

Edited by EddieEddie1995
I did't Tag

oioioii, nice man !! and yess manya journaling and contemplations !!! and yeah man most people are not intrested in this work, trust me I went through a phase of trying to poswade people that self-actualization is the way forward, I was highly unsuccessful lol. and I didn't realize that my self on psychedelics I watch that video by Leo and then did the psychedelics and the psychedelic was 5 meo dmt but you can realize this stuff on other psychedelics to :)

On 07/11/2019 at 0:53 AM, Tom T said:

you need to outgrow and transcend your stage orange needs and desires before you can stop manipulating for your stage orange purposes. Also, you need to realize that most people don't have a chance in hell of fully self-actualizing so its no use trying to convert everyone, people need to stumble upon this stuff when they are at a time when they are ready and you should watch Leos video titles "what is the purpose of life a life-changing explanation" I think its called, you need to watch and contemplate that on some psychedelics then you will realize that the point of life is to experience life from every possible perspective and you will start to realize that is all perfectly cool where everyone is at, there's no need for most people to self actualize because the point of there life is to experience whatever they are experiencing in life, then you realize that you will stop trying to get everyone to self-actualize. BUT obviously, if you meet someone and they are at a point of there life where they may be ready for self-actualization and are into this sort of thing then obviously expose them to parts of it and see what they think if they but that will not be most people you know and meet.

but even this is a story in your experience ! 

maybe everyone can be waked up at any moment.

or maybe you're creating the people you're waking up, or maybe you never wake up, it was a story.

maybe there is no self actualization. Or maybe there is.

@Aeris But how can you know better then personal experience ?  ohhh i should question my personal experience too, I don't trust myself that i can say :D