1) please  quote of there is a quote

2) The statement everything = nothing is similar to
duality = nonduality
Devil = God
oness = duality
one = all
big = small
hate = love

3) Given the fact that I am God and everybody else is do the most well known people  who speak on and consider themselves nondualists consider themselves theists or atheists? Do most do the most well known people  who speak on and consider themselves nondualists use the word God?
This is not a rhetorical question I don't know and am not saying that whatever the majority of them do is the correct thing

I will use the word Truth.  But God and Truth are synonymous.

It depends on where along the path that person is.  There are different realizations  (i.e awakenings) or facets of Truth that one that pursues Truth can have.   But the key here is that Truth is not a belief.  It is actuality or isness/being itself.   One who has had direct experience of Truth does not look at it as concept or belief.   It is prior to all of that.  On the contrary, the atheist has the belief or worldview that God doesn't exist while the theist believes there is a God.   Someone who pursues non-duality but hasn't had direct experience of it should be careful not to take it on as dogma or belief either, but instead should work to find out for themselves.   Thus do not take what any of us tell you about Truth to be Truth itself, or to take it as a belief.   The key lies in a direct mystical experience of it.   I hope that helps.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.