Marks199

Some questions about Jefrey Epsteins

4 posts in this topic

I wanted to start this topic about Epstein because I was wondering why he killed himself, what did he do with children, he obviously had very good connections for haveing his private island mansions, What where his connection with Bill Clinton and Donald Trump he had obviously strong connections with the political leadership in America how did he come to power?

In my opinion, Epstein is merely a symptom, not a cause, of the sort or corruption that goes on at the top. 

If you want to prevent Epsteins from rising in this world, then to me you need to take responsibility for the society you live in and hold those with power accountable. This means holding to account not just when they sell children as sex slaves, but also when they rob nations of wealth, push for laws that cause huge damage to our health, environment, consciousness, and so on. Otherwise, by ignoring the more subtle problems of abuses of power, you allow the system that enables these subtle abuses to also create much more visceral abuses (like child sex trafficking by members of the ultra-wealthy.) 

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon