assx95

A portal where you are sexually vulnerable to beings of the opposite sex

3 posts in this topic

I was under the influence of marijuana edibles then (overdosed) but i am confident i can experience it sober if i try. 

I could not feel my body, my temperature was high, and it was as if i had an aura all over me, like a blanket covering a body. When i was not in bed yet, i had this experience where i closed my eyes, and everything ceased to exist, but that calm low vibration state. My consciousness was episodic, by which i mean, i would get so deeply involved with what i was doing, that i forgot anything else existed. It was during the Indian festival of Navratri, and there was this strong playful vibe of music outside my colony, which only felt like a world of ecstatic joy which only gods could enjoy.

And then when i felt like i could die while i was lying down, i hear a soft voice, at which point I think i am mistaken. And then when i hear a soft moan, there is no doubt, there's this female being on top of me, with dark flowy hair, and a face i couldn't see, what stands out are her moans, which were hoarse, loud and sexy, it was very fulfilling. 

The next morning and it continued for a few hours, i could see the world in a new light quite literally so, and every moment felt as fresh as coming out of a warm bath and having a temperate sun cast its rays on you.

I want to explore this domain whilst sober, anyone on the same page?

I remember the first time I got high 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry