Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giulio Bevilacqua

Why does the mind play such games ?

3 posts in this topic

Two days ago i decided to leave my band members. I wanted to start new, making new experiences and so on. 

Also because the main aim in the band  was becoming famous. I was also worried about my personal Growth because they where quite unconscious.

In the beginning I was  sure to do this , but now that  I have done it I'm suffering a lot and doubts are arising if I have done the good thing or not. My mind sends me only the beautiful moments that I have had with them and this makes me feel very nostalgic and guilty. It feels like I had a heavy break up with a girlfriend. 

I do not understand why in the beginning I was clear and secure about what to do and now all this shit comes up. 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Error

Your ego mind is practicing attachment, grasping for the known past.  It gets uncomfortable with new directions and uncertainties.  It's just one of its tricks.  Let go.  YOU are not it.

14 minutes ago, roar said:

Your ego mind is practicing attachment, grasping for the known past.  It gets uncomfortable with new directions and uncertainties.  It's just one of its tricks.  Let go.  YOU are not it.

Yes . I feel a very strong emptiness inside me . Not having the image of me "being the drummer of the band" makes the ego scream