Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikelyons

Commercialization of Psychedelics, Q for Leo/LPC grads, and a must-read

3 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura contemplating for life purpose in the transformation of economics / commercial psychedelics. 

This story in particular caught my attention today: http://aurynfund.org/pala

I am considering making video games that give people psychedelic experiences, but with so many psychedelic retreats becoming available online and around the globe, I'm starting to wonder if inventing new psychedelic business models is a more pressing need.

Basically my question is, do you have any plan for a video, or direct action through your business, to help prevent what this story is portraying?

(which is essentially the over-commercialization of the psychedelic industry by big pharma (see the story http://aurynfund.org/pala))

If you don't have time to read it that's OK, but it seems relevant to your mission and to the not so distant future of a society potentially lead by Bernie, that is growing up the spiral.

Thanks for any input.

It was a very interesting and well thought out narrative. It does not stop on a surface level but continues to reflect on how things might play out, Then reflect on the meaning, as if it happened. Why learn one life lesson by living it, if you might learn multiple life lessons in advance, through reflection?

And, based on these reflections, in what way might a person create a retreat centre, if they had lots of their own money, and passion?

The narrative also avoids some extremes, like “evil-big-pharma.”

What do “investors” and “money” mean? What does it mean to own land or a facility? The world of value means different things to different people.

Great post. Thanks for sharing. 

Commercialization of psychedelics is a problem that won't exist for many decades to come. Let's worry about that problem if and when it becomes a thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.