Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

Chemical Corruption - Detox

2 posts in this topic

This video would 100%.

and maybe couple it with some ideas about a "purity lifestyle"

I m trying hard to quit weed, but mainly because of THIS problem of chemical corruption more than because of the drug itself.
I m sure the ban on weed in my country makes it produced with toxic products in cave.

Salutations Aeris,

16 hours ago, Aeris said:

...ideas about a "purity lifestyle"...

Well i'd reason that the opposite of purity is vilification and there happens to be many vectors easily identifiable:

• 1st, the consumption method and associated ritual which i strongly believe to shape a person's habit.
  • 2nd, man-made genetic selection, mainly in terms of THC:CBD ratio (e.g. "recreational" vs "medical").
  • 3rd, industrial processing ("Tumbled Weed"/"Blasting", Pest Control Products & secret ingredients).

Those are some of my favourite topics and it turns out although i haven't been around until very recently there's already been some occurences when i tried to develop these ideas (*, *, *).  In your present case lets argue that cannabis plants perform biologic "filtration" on a molecular basis at the site of genesis, conveniently collecting the precious substances within a trichome gland separated from its vegetal substrate by a capillary stem...

If we assume a significant amount of potential contaminants get accumulated mostly in the leave's tissue then this suggests to me a relatively straightforward solution, which is to differentiate between trichomes and not-so-noble vegetation during the early "Release" phase of extraction.  By chance the near-perfect spherical shape (hence contact-surface), specific (average) thermal capacity and mass of tiny trichome glands hardly matches those of typically larger shredded debris and i'm confident this is quite enough of a handle to explore Pulse Heating in this special context.

Comparison of macro-snaphots may seem anecdotal but there's no doubt in my mind that it is "legal" vilification vectors which actually force me to prefer trichomes the way they used to be anyway.  So i'd certainly agree about indoor cultivation being catastrophic but i don't think "Légaleezation" makes it any better, not the least bit!

Ideally, though under similar adverse cirmumstances (...), the least worse option might be to select PCPs that ain't passing a trichome gland's external membrane.  As for the consumtion method there's been too much "vaping death" insidents in USA not to get genuinely worried that repeated cooking around some coil's metal contact surface might easily exacerbate the risk in presence of PCP "soups", even the "legal" ones called "traces", because individual chemical effects then don't just add up:  they multiply!  So it's like acetaminophen + alcohol i figure, just a lot more complex (e.g. potentially toxic)...  In other words leave all vegetal tissue behind and keep cooking to a minimum, though i feel concerned that further re-heating past the "Release" stage may be required, both to "Activate" then cause microscopic droplets size to shrink so it passes the alveolar/bloodstream barrier;  otherwise who knows what happens if a larger size won't cause the cannabic cloud to remain trapped, etc.

At that point YMMV.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

Edited by Egzoset
Proof-reading.