Ingit

Should I have faith in GOD or NOT?

2 posts in this topic

I was just going to sleep so popped up with one question about whether I should start believing in God afain on not. i am a Hindu so my I grew up in a family who taught we to worshii God and How he is the ruler and sorts out all things and helps and protect us....I used to believe in god a lot when I was a kid and until high school(esp. i believe in Lord shiva)... believe it or not whenever I had problems or I feared of something I would literally everyday chant Om shiva and literally believing that he exited and I found my all problems get solved....But recently as I grew up And into my university I started hating God and defining God that how God is nothing just a belief and sometimes Gets a fight with my parents on this topic that How they believe in such a thing which don’t even exist and How they created a false belief in my mind... i would literally talk with my Mom Whenver I feel a little depressed and talks about all my irrelevant thought which come in my mind and how they disturb me and She will always say that “Ingit first of all you need to believe in God and how there should be someone big(entity) in your life        Who will solve all maters for you and look how life changes”... so now I think that my Mom might be right... i need a some superpower with me as a God Because Alone I cannot exist in this world.... My life problems started all when I started becoming egoistic seeing myself that i am alone enough I can do everything and there is no such thing as GoD and all Indiana are fools including my parents.....!    

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?