Lynnel

General Faq : Pickup/dating

64 posts in this topic

I'm RSDHouse on RSDNation, what's your handle?

4 hours ago, Roland said:

@Lynnel

1.) Night time: How would it look like? Should I even start going out alone in the evening in such a small town or will it be too suspicious once people realize that this "guy" is always wandering alone through nightlife. Here are also no big clubs. There's literally only one or two rooms in most clubs or bars and once I've entered and don't make something happen within the first 5 minutes (e.g. starting a positive converastion with somebody new) it's kinda game over (at least in my perception). It's also not that anonymous as in a big city, where you can literally meet new people all the time.

Get a wingman to go out with you. Doing it alone most of the time is annoying and counter-productive.

100k people is still a lot. You're gonna most likely have trouble with girls forgetting you rather than remembering you.

Either way as long as you're not creepy and don't feel creepy about talking to girls they're never gonna label you or anything. You shouldn't worry about anonymousity all that much. If you wanna get meaningful results it's actually hard to talk to more than 10 girls per night (because you have to stay in set to screen the girl, get the number, etc which can take sometimes HOURS) and let's say that 30k girls are in your age range. You'd need 3000 nights to talk to them all ! You're not gonna run out.

If you live in a touristic area a good trick is to go to the bars there because there is always the tourist's inflow and outflow and you can practice on it all you want :D Same for a big city.

2.) Day time: How am I supposed to deal with the "relatively" small volume situation. I know it easily comes across like an excuse, but I am somehow afraid that I will blow my moment, once I make myself visible to everybody. It similar to the nighttime situation. I also can't really imagine places where I would meet a lot of women. Of course I can enter some sports club (which I already did) but the volume here is also relatively small and I can't keep switching sports clubs every two weeks.

Simply don't : open if you see a girl you really like in a parc or something, but otherwise work on your projects and move out into a bigger city. Unless you a really really into game doing it at night should be enough :P

Or simply on the large shopping avenues, there usually always are a lot of people ! There are no specific places aside the ones with a high traffic. You don't have to sign up to any yoga clubs or anything. 

You are a bit less anonymous during the day but as long as you don't run arround every day opening every girl you see again there should be zero problems !

3.) How important is the social circle to be successful at this and can I get better at this just on my own? I know that building up a social circle is also really important and I am really working on this, but as I already mentioned I don't want to have "just some friends", where I waste my time. Before stupidly drinking alcohol somewhere and talking shit I'd rather sit at home to be honest. I know this is quite judgemental but I really don't feel like making any progress with this normal "socializing". Anyway, I am working on this, but I would prefer getting better with women "simultanously" instead of first having to build up a social circle and so on.

You simply need a wingman. Or enough wingmen for everyday you're going out. Having friends that aren't into pick-up is not gonna help improving your skills.  I can relate to you. I've had the same close friends for a while and we just hang out at each others or eat together at lunch. I never ever go out and drink and just talk to people. There is nothing judgmental you're simply taking your success seriously.

Sometimes when I'm out I bump into people that are gaming since I know most of the community here and I'm amazed at guys drinking and just talking to their wing for hours. And In my head I'm like :
If you wanna fucking talk to your friends do it at lunch or play monopoly with tea on a sunday evening but don't waste your time drinking and not learning anything.

So yes, the normal "socializing" is just sad. Getting drunkn for 8 hours and talking garbage meanwhile just to feel better while it can be achieved just with some 40 minutes of meditation. Lord.
Either way, friends are cool and can invite your to parties and events, don't worry about that. You need 1 or 2 cool wingmen to learn game and that's it. No social circle.

4.) As a result of the beforementioned questions : How could a practice routine  in this situation look like?

Of course I realize that somebody experienced wouldn't have any problems with the issues mentioned above, but I feel like it's rather a bad starting situation for practicing. On the other hand I have seen so many beautiful girls with ugly boyfriends here, that I sometimes even wonder if it's not actually easier to hook up with some cute girl in a small city.

I also should mention that I just want to get on a decent level where I can at least handle those situations, when some beautiful girl smiles at me, so that I miss less opportunities and where I can have some intimacy again, be it an affair or a serious relationship. I wouldn't even have the time because work/research is priority number one. That's why I would already be satisfied with a moderate advancement in this direction, let's say some girlfriend or affair in 2016.

Nah honestly it's prefectly fine. It's not a small (10k people) village or anything. And in terms of time all you need is 30 minutes a day. Often the most complicated parts is wanting to really change and evolve, not the situations itself.

for the routine : the best way of doing it is 30 minutes a day to get used going against your emotions and learning to open. ( As stated in Julien's shift). You will shift your whole personnality and once you get used to it you'll feel free to open any girl you like. Then take numbers and go on dates. If you sometimes watch content and stick with your daily 30 minutes you can get decent within months. If you have more time to spend stay longer during weekends and try to pull :)

5 hours ago, Roland said:

5.) What is the success rate for an experienced PUA for having sex with a girl he approaches. I was just wondering, because maybe I would have to reconsider my career  ;-)

It's impossible to have statistics in pick-up as there are too many variables. WIth enough "if's" you can always and never get laid at the same time. Let's say if you get good at this you can have an abundance of girls you really like, feel more free and happier overall.

And when you go to a club most often you won't finish your night alone ;)

@reez @Lynnel 

thx for your elaborate replies on my long post. I will try to implement your ideas and thought patterns and hopefully report back positivly someday soon

Regards