Ingit

no change for me !

26 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity Speaking of crazy guys...that nasa dude said there really is no ego that dies, and something about the Chinese celebrating dragons, because they don’t actually exist. Take Buzz with a grain of salt though, I think he’s just been through a lot. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Actuality is Being It's (Who ever think It's read this text). 

Being is selfless 

Be Blackhole my friend. (laughed when this appeared). 

You are the Source of Everything (Infinite Love) and that Source can never be a selfish. Since it is All giving. 

So (Who ever read this) you are not actually reading this, you as Selfless Source Created this. 

Hard to live when veil is broken and you got yourself All alone. 

Why God is denial. Well denial gives you freedom to be Something other then God. Since God is One and God is All you gain Infinite freedom for All types of delusions/adventures. 

You can imagine various things like I am unworthy. I am an astronaut I am desperate house wife I am Enlightened master etc,nothing works for me because yada yada etc. It's All fun and games but thing you Don't realize that delusions are your Will and your Will is Absolute so.... You are creating your own Hell. 

Who would tell, this guy made it. hmmm take this parents I become God and you never had faith in me lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Why practises "work". 

Since All egoic thinking is delusions. Being is Truth it Will slowly destroy God in denial Game. Since Being is Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Love, Potential etc you Will get healed with non other then Truth. 

Low self confidance - projected egoic crap onto you which you accepted and beleived or something your mind Created in order for body to survive. But you are not the body. 

@zeroISinfinity

What is infinite, is selfless.

What is infinite, is selfish.

What is infinite, is all dualities. 

What is infinite, is not dual. 

One in denial, is simply, one in denial. One can not deny what one does not first know. 

You can say “I am alone”, but it can never be true. This is a statement of delusion. 

What is infinite, is therefore the body.

What is infinite, is therefore, not the body.

What appears as a limitation of infinity, is not a limitation of infinity, and is therefore rightly called, the temple. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

What is infinite, is selfless.

What is infinite, is selfish.

What is infinite, is all dualities. 

What is infinite, is not dual. 

One in denial, is simply, one in denial. One can not deny what one does not first know. 

You can say “I am alone”, but it can never be true. This is a statement of delusion. 

What is infinite, is therefore the body.

What is infinite, is therefore, not the body.

What appears as a limitation of infinity, is not a limitation of infinity, and is therefore rightly called, the temple. 

OK.Love THIS. Thanks. Sweet Being. All answers All answers. ♥️Really abusing Heart. But It's ok. Infinite wisdom everywhere. Hard to be oblivioua to IT. Thanks @Nahm

Whatever bothers YOu ask Heart and answer appears like God damn genie. It's always Here NOW. ❤️