Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

150μg LSD - [Trip Report]

7 posts in this topic

Infinite Love 

The only thing that is hindering you from realizing GOD is death, but if you'd like to realize GOD within this lifetime then you have to become totally unselfish and all loving. It's so easy when you think about it, but you can't think it !  You have to REALIZE it ! And Psychedelics are a great way for that.   

Imagination

I am not on earth, I am not in a country, I am not in a state, I am not an EGO, I am not a self, I am not a human being

I AM GOD

Lost in infinite PERFECTNESS , that i have to untangle, in order to realize myself fully. 

Most important

Total unselfishness all the way to infinity !!!! :x

If you experienced being god and already vanquished death how come that from this place of omniscience and omnipotence you couldn't find a way to sustain this state and never fall back from that state ?

Edited by Tetcher

@Tetcher Because it was attained via a psychedelic which runs off and the ego slowly settles in again. 

But i'm still aware that I am imagining it all. But there is much much more to go.

@fridjonk Well, you said "I AM GOD Lost in infinite PERFECTNESS". I'd like to hear a little more about that.

@ivory Everything that has ever happened is absolutely perfect and done out of infinite love and goodness. But at the core of all that, I am God just sitting there for eternity, imagining everything that has ever happened. But I'm pretty much back to baseline now after a good nights sleep, but this journey continues. xD