Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Life Coach Financial Viability

4 posts in this topic

How much money does an average life coach make? Is this a viable career field? What have been your experiences with life coaches and what are your thoughts about the job?

Growing up I always viewed being a life coach as an career choice, and I always if people other than Tony Robbins types actually made a good amount of money doing this. I definitely had/have a negative bias against people that claim to be life coaches, because of the way these types of people are portrayed in media and my own family  conditioning. But i'm curious whether or not these types of jobs are actually viable.

@Raptorsin7 I'm a life-coach, and I've made between $1500 to $3500 per month doing it, depending on how busy I am.

But I also have a moderately successful YouTube channel with about 30,000 subscribers, where I get about 60k views per month. So, I get all my clients through my channel, without having to do any dry marketing tactics where I try to pitch myself to acquaintances and strangers.

I basically just release a bunch of free content, and then let them know that I also offer life-coaching.

I would say it would be quite difficult to be a life-coach if you don't have a built in following.

So, if you create a following first, you can definitely make ends meet and more doing life-coaching.

You also don't need a perfect life or anything like that. You don't need to be a Tony Robbins. What you do need is the ability to meet the client where they are and facilitate inner exploration and growth in them. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It all depends on how good you are at business.

Many life coaches make zero because they cannot find clients.

Other life coaches who develop a system for finding clients can make low 6 figures.

Someone like Tony Robbins makes tens of millions because he established an massive brand. It's best not to even think of him as a life coach. He a major business guy.

Life coaching is not different than any other small business. You have to be good at sales and marketing to be successful. If you think clients will just come to you, think again. The hardest part of life coaching is not the coaching, it's creating a steady stream of clients.

Most life coaches fail for this reason. But then again, most businesses fail for this reason.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.