Psyche_92

Laughing with my own created misery.

4 posts in this topic

I'm getting a little bit worried as i'm not serious with myself lately. I'm generating debt (250$) for the first time in my life, and all i can do is laugh my ass off at myself. I can't take myself serious, and i'm barely gonna have enough money to survive this month. Let alone for food. I might even have to starve the last week. I don't know what's going on with me. 

7 hours ago, This is the end said:

Maybe search another job until you find a better way to have money. 

I have no job atm. I've been searching and applying like a mad man for the past months, but nothing good is coming from it. They won't even hire me for a temporary job anymore.

I'm also getting a lot of interviews, and the recruiters always tell me i'm well spoken, my resume is good, and that i come over as a motivated person, but in the end they either don't call me back, tell me there were other candidates who were a better fit, or tell me my personality doesn't fit the team. 

7 hours ago, This is the end said:

are you laughing because of wanting to evade responsibility or are you laughing because you see it will turn out fine whilst taking action? We need to know

No. I'm laughing out of frustration. I'm basically doing everything i can to fix my situation and nothing seems to work out in the end. It doesn't make sense at all. 

Edited by Psyche_92

@Psyche_92 

On 17/10/2019 at 11:27 AM, Psyche_92 said:

No. I'm laughing out of frustration. I'm basically doing everything i can to fix my situation and nothing seems to work out in the end. It doesn't make sense at all. 

Accept that fact. If you are really laughing for that reason, accept that you are frustrated, that you are failing, that you are struggling with your finances and the fact that it doesnt make any sense, accept all of that.

We always try to resist those emotions, they are scary, painful so we find all sorts of ways to get rid of them- and maybe laughing is one of them.

So my advice is to ask yourself: what's the problem here? what am i missing here that i currently not awere of?

Try to be as honest as you can and accept whatever answer you came up with. Once you have accept it you can start to act effectively. If you dont, you will refuse to listen the reason why all of this is happening and things will be very difficult.

The choice is yours. I hope that you will find your answers. I trust you <3

Remember 

“Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.”

@Psyche_92 sound like you have a beige problem there! where do you live? rent? parents? for the starter i would jump over my shaddow and take the next best job you can get, even if it is mc donalds - and then work yourself out of that pit. although i`d probably rather take a cleaning job or starbucks or whatever mini job you can get. just walk into the next supermarket and ask if they need someone to fill the shelfs. maybe you can start with the better options there, but if they don`t hire you you have to be more creative. it`s only a back up from which you start out again. downward spiral goes fast if you already start to lend money. it`s not the moment to put the heads in the clouds, nor in the sand.

what about you by the way it`s already almost four weeks since the first post... did the situation change?

Edited by remember