Aquarius

How to make friends with a complete stranger outdoors

4 posts in this topic

Something weird happened today!

Just today I was walking in the park and a dog ran to me very happily. Since I am in flow state I am very present in the moment and relaxed, move easily, socialize easily... So I smiled at the dog, and a woman sitting at the bench told me "He doesn't bite! And he loves when you stroke him." cause the dog sat on the ground and waited for me to play with him. I was stroking the dog's back and he immediately fell asleep. He was hard to wake up and the woman said he never was this relaxed. Maybe I have hidden reiki powers???? O.o 

Anyway. Conversation with woman as follows... :

Woman: He doesn't bite! You can play with him.

Me: I figured. He looks like a good boy.

Woman: He likes when you stroke him that's why he lay on his back.

Me: *stroking dog's belly* What a good boy... I never had a dog. I live in a block.

Woman: Me too, he sleeps on the balcony.

Me: Yeah.. I mean, my father lives in a house, he has some dogs, and I live with my granny on the 4th floor on ___________ Street. Granny was a nurse in this park in that building. *I point to a building with a quick head movement* She is bacteriophobe. (is this a real word??)

Woman: I understand. 

*silence while me playing with dog and stroking his back, face and belly, after that he fell asleep. im calm and the dog is cute*

*some kid kicks a football accidentally there*

*I realise she's a mom. She tells me to kick it back to his son. I kicked the ball back. The children were asking each other if im a girl or a boy (I had this problem since childhood, I'm very androgynous haha).

*She stands up and approaches me and wakes up the dog with a sweet voice*

*I give her my hand to shake*

Me: I'm ______ (my name). Nice to meet you!

Woman: _______ (her name).

Me: *telling her about my father, I tell our surname and ask if she knows him*

Woman: I know him! He is a mechanic!

Me: Yeah, I'm his daughter.

Woman: How old are you?

Me: 21.

Woman: Didn't you go to university?

Me: Nah, I failed my Bacalaureat at maths...I was lazy and I oreferred going out in nature, jogging and walks in nature.

***next 10 minutes: *random chat, mainly me talking by myself cause i had insomnia last night and has less control of what I said..*

*son kicks ball too far again, I kick back. asks mom if im a girl* (pic related)

71593851_2396356290476545_21403060704536

Woman: No, I mean YES! Cause her name is ______.

Me: *smiles at his son and shouts out loud* I'M A GIRL!!!! :D (I got used to being mistaken for a guy, so I was neutral to the fact that they though im a young man)

Woman: I will have to go now. I hope to see you again soon!

Me: See you!

*awkwardly start running for some reason because I wanted to jog but I realize my clothes are too heavy and think, "Next time" and after 2 seconds of jogging I start walking.*

Found her on Facebook. She's a psychologist and pharmacist. Wow. I bet she read me like an open book!

This was my first approach of a stranger. Was cool practice. :) And it was by accident, I only wanted to stroke the dog but meanwhile I made a friend. 

So see? I do mistakes but I treat them as nothing. I live by the quote that, those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind.  

It doesn't have to be perfect guys!

I hope this is a good example for guys and girls and pickup community and people who want friends in their adult years. ^_^ 

Edited by Aquarius

Let me simplify life my dear

Step 1. Be Yourself.

Step 2. Observe the Magic.

:)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 10/10/2019 at 0:38 PM, pluto said:

Let me simplify life my dear

Step 1. Be Yourself.

Step 2. Observe the Magic.

:)