peterspike

My friend takes DMT but why?

5 posts in this topic

To cut a long story short....

DMT found me through a friend, and subsequently ended up here asking this question.

Unlike me looking for the right reasons to take DMT as in enlightenment ect he just takes it for the sake of it.

I would just like to know is there any point in him doing this? he told me he has had it like 50 times in 1 year.

Anyway I am going to speak to him later about his experiences and hopfully will be doing DMT with him soon myself.

Edited by peterspike

@peterspike same, I have a buddy who has a 5meo vape pen and hits it at least once a month. He has no clue what spirituality is or such terms as enlightenment. 

What others do or don't do really is no matter. He must find some value, or he wouldn't be doing it.

@peterspike DMT raises your consciousness and can be a hell of an experience. He enjoys it, and it brought you here. I see that as an absolute win lol. I mean I've done a bunch of psychedelics just for fun, and even without a higher reason it was beneficial overall. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

13 hours ago, peterspike said:

Unlike me looking for the right reasons to take DMT as in enlightenment ect he just takes it for the sake of it.

@peterspikeWhat is right to one, is wrong to another.

What is wrong to you, is right to him. 

Life expresses itself in all experiences.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe