Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Hristi

Absolute Beginner, Need Some Help On Meditation

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 16 years old here. I got into personal development and meditation 2 months ago. I find it really relaxing and my mind is clear when I focus on the air coming out of my nose ( my breaths ) . Is this good or bad?

Good. Just go on. 9_9

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

If I would have started when I was 16 my life would have been extraordinary 

Consider yourself lucky !!!

On May 21, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Hristi said:

Hey guys, 16 years old here. I got into personal development and meditation 2 months ago. I find it really relaxing and my mind is clear when I focus on the air coming out of my nose ( my breaths ) . Is this good or bad?

This is good. Vipassana meditation is where you focus on an object of focus, usually the sensation of the breath on the nostrils and use this as an anchor point so that you don't get swept up in thought as easily. As long as you're becoming mindful and pulling your attention back to the breath when your attention starts to wain, you're doing it correctly. It is the action of consistently pulling your attention back to the breath that enables you to build your concentration ability. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 21 May 2016 at 8:56 PM, Hristi said:

Is this good or bad?

@Hristi, the great thing about meditation is that whatever happens during it is good (-: Are you experiencing your mind as clear? That's good. Are you experiencing your mind as foggy or agitated? That's good too, because that means you're aware of it - which is the aim of the game.

Read it all, tried it all, can't remember any of it.

@Donald  You're right mate. I consider myself very lucky. My mindset, my vision, my thoughts and my plans are very different from my peers. I'm very proud about that. I think just watching some of Leo's videos changed my life, now I need to implement the things he talks about and keep working on myself and becoming more aware.